|Gameplay Topics: Combat • Deeds • Fellowship Manoeuvre • Housing • Instance Finder • Reputation • Titles • Warband Maneuvers|
Throughout Middle-earth there are various factions, who may reward you if you gain sufficient standing (reputation) in their eyes.
Reputation may be gained by completing quests, defeating specific mobs, turning in specific mob-drop items, crafting items, and completing deeds. Handing in of Reputation Items was previously achieved through quests or a vendor interface with a reputation NPC, but the vast majority of reputation items can now be double-clicked and redeemed directly out of inventory.
For lists of all related subjects see: Category:Reputations
Benefits of Reputation
- There are two primary benefits gained by earning reputation -
- Reduced Travel and/or Repair costs
- Access to certain "restricted access" items - especially true with Crafting Guild reputation
- Benefits listed in this table may vary by faction. In particular, Travel and Repair benefits often occur at different levels. See Vendor and Travel Discounts for details.
- While reputation vendors are unlocked at Acquaintance, some of the items they sell can only be used with higher levels of reputation.
Faction Level Guild Level Hobnanigans Level Points Per Level Total Points * Notes & Rewards Enemy 10,000 -20,000 Only reachable in the Ale Association, the Inn League, Fushaum Bal North, Fushaum Bal South Outsider 10,000 -10,000 Starting level for Lossoth of Forochel, Fushaum Bal North, Fushaum Bal South, the League of the Axe, Red Sky Clan, Kharum-ubnâr Neutral Guild Initiate Rookie^ 0 0 Starting level for most factions
Maximum level for Fushaum Bal North, Fushaum Bal South
Acquaintance Apprentice of the Guild Minor Leaguer^ 10,000 10,000 Access to reputation areas & their vendors
Access to Guild Expert Recipes (T3)
Friend Journeyman of the Guild Major Leaguer^ 20,000 30,000 Maximum level for Red Sky Clan
10-25% Travel discount from faction stables
Access to Guild Artisan Recipes (T4)
Ally Expert of the Guild All-star^ 25,000 55,000 Maximum level for Kharum-ubnâr
Discounted Repair costs (approx 20-25%) and discount (5%) from faction vendors
Access to Guild Master Recipes (T5)
Kindred Artisan of the Guild Hall of Famer^ 30,000 85,000 Maximum level for most factions
Reputation mounts; Repair discount
Access to Guild Supreme Recipes (T6)
Respected Master of the Guild 45,000 130,000 Maximum level for Dwarves of Erebor, The Gabil'akkâ
Access to Guild Westfold Recipes (T7)
Esteemed / Honoured Eastemnet Master of the Guild 60,000 190,000 Access to Guild Eastemnet Recipes (T8) Celebrated Westemnet Master of the Guild 90,000 280,000 Maximum level for Defenders of Minas Tirith, Host of the West, Conquest of Gorgoroth, The Great Alliance, The White Company, Reclaimers of the Mountain-hold
Access to Guild Westemnet Recipes (T9)
Honoured Master of the Guild 200,000 480,000 Access to Guild Minas Ithil Recipes (T13) and Guild Gundabad Recipes (T14)
- ^ Only available with the Hobnanigans reputation faction, the Chicken Chasing League of Eriador.
- * Dol Amroth and Host of the West have additional subfactions. Those in Dol Amroth have only one level, Acquaintance. Allegiances use a different level/points structure.
Table of Reputation Factions:
- Level pertains to the region levels in which each faction presides. Some factions (such as those with Missions) can give reputation at lower player levels.
- World Renowned is a meta-deed which requires Kindred standing with the factions marked with an X in the World Renown column.
- Ambassador to the Elves is a meta-deed which requires Kindred standing with the three Elvish factions marked with an X in the Ambassador column.
Factions by Region
Completing a reputation deed can provide titles, travel discounts, bonuses and will allow the purchase of special reputation items and horses.
Most reputation titles are awarded on completion of a deed.
Some items are dropped by creatures that provide reputation when right-clicked. Some items can only be purchased after you have sufficient reputation, most notably horses.
Some quests reward reputation upon completion. There are a number of crafting quests that require the creation of items that reward reputation and once the quest is complete it also rewards reputation.
- See Crafting Guild for further details.
|Cook's Guild||Michel Delving's Craft-fair||The Shire|
|Weaponsmith's Guild||Thorin's Hall - The Forging Hall||Ered Luin|
|Metalsmith's Guild||Thorin's Hall - The Forging Hall||Ered Luin|
|Scholar's Guild||The Last Homely House in Rivendell||Trollshaws|
|Tailor's Guild||Craft-hall of Esteldín||North Downs|
|Jeweller's Guild||Craft-hall of Esteldín||North Downs|
|Woodworker's Guild||Craft-hall of Esteldín||North Downs|
|All crafting guilds||Galtrev||Dunland|
|All crafting guilds||Snowbourn||Sutcrofts|
|All crafting guilds||Aldburg||West Rohan|
|All crafting guilds||Dol Amroth||Western Gondor|
|All crafting guilds||Minas Tirith||Old Anórien|
|All crafting guilds||Minas Tirith (After-battle)||Anórien (After Battle)|
|All crafting guilds||Minas Tirith (Midsummer)||Anórien (After Battle)|
|All crafting guilds||Dale||Eryn Lasgalen and the Dale-lands|
|All crafting guilds||Estolad Lân||Morgul Vale|