Eryn Lasgalen and the Dale-lands
- Level: 115
- Factions: Dwarves of Erebor, Elves of Felegoth, and Men of Dale
- Crafting: Doomfold T11
- Introduced: Update 22 - Legacy of the Necromancer, 6 March 2018
- Quest Pack: Legacy of the Necromancer
Eryn Lasgalen and the Dale-lands Locations
Locations found within the region of Eryn Lasgalen and the Dale-lands are listed below.
|The Abodes of Erebor|
For more detail, see Eryn Lasgalen and the Dale-lands Quests
|Eryn Lasgalen and the Dale-lands Deeds||Eryn Lasgalen and the Dale-lands Titles|
Eryn Lasgalen and the Dale-lands Reputation
Eryn Lasgalen and the Dale-lands Creatures
The following Scourges are found wandering this region:
- Doomfold (T11): Gorgoroth Skarn Deposit, Gorgoroth Branches, Lasgalen Branches, Doomfold Hide, Gorgoroth Artifact Chest, Dale Artifact Chest
- All crafting areas contain facilities for all Professions except Farming.
- All facilities qualify as both "standard" and "superior".
Eryn Lasgalen (Sindarin for Wood of Greenleaves), once known as the Mirkwood and often referred to as one of the Strongholds of the North, was a dense and heavy woodland that made up much of the eastern portion of Rhovanion or the Wilderland, that maintained its borders and relative shape for many ages. The Kingdom of Dale was a kingdom in northern Rhovanion formed in the late Third Age by King Bard and populated by Northmen. The Dale-lands consisted of the city of Dale and the valley of the River Running before the gates of the Lonely Mountain. By the time of the War of the Ring its boundaries extended far south and east of Lake-town, all the way to the River Carnen.
|Regions within the Land of Rhovanion
|Azanulbizar, T.A. 2799 • Elderslade • Ered Mithrin and Withered Heath • Eryn Lasgalen and the Dale-lands • Gundabad • Iron Hills • Lothlórien • Mirkwood • Moria • Vales of Anduin • Wells of Langflood|