This is the home for the Jeweller's Guild where it is possible for Jewellers to gain reputation and obtain exclusive recipes and items not possible to obtain by other means. Guild representatives are also found at other locations, see below.
|Aldúlf||Jeweller's Guild Leader|
|Mirchiril||Jeweller's Guild Symbol Recipes|
|Hógni Greenstone||Jeweller's Guild Symbol Trader|
|Porto Hornblower||Jeweller's Guild Improved Recipes|
|Arly Underhill||Jeweller's Guild Legendary Recipes|
Guild NPCs for many or all guilds are also found at the following locations.
|Maenasdir||Vineyards of Lórien||Lothlórien|
|Craft Hall||Snowbourn||East Rohan|
|Crafting Hall||Aldburg||West Rohan|
|Library of Saphadzîr||Dol Amroth||West Gondor|
|The House of Craft||Minas Tirith||Old Anórien|
|Estolad Lân||Morgul Vale|
In order to gain reputation in your chosen guild, you must:
- Purchase guild recipes from Mirchiril, the Jeweller's Guild Symbol Recipes vendor
- Craft any or all of the recipes to make "symbols"
- Right-click on the symbols to gain guild reputation
- Repeat the process of making each available symbol each day, buy new recipes when completing a tier
The Jeweller's Guild rewards its fellow members with improved recipes from Expert to highest tiers; see the following vendors to claim them when you gain the required reputation level:
- Porto Hornblower - Jeweller's Guild Improved Recipes
- Arly Underhill - Jeweller's Guild Legendary Recipes
- Maenasdir - in the Vineyards of Lórien for Lothlórien recipes
|Cook • Jeweller • Metalsmith • Scholar • Tailor • Weaponsmith • Woodworker|