The Twenty-first Hall
|The Twenty-first Hall|
There are also some step by step directions for travelling to and from the 21st Hall.
The following services can be found within The Twenty-first Hall:
- There are also Mailboxes inside the Auctioneer's Bunker, the Crafting Bunker and the Vault
The Crafting bunker contains:
- Goats to the Hall of Flowing Water and the Great Hall of Durin (next to Taf; require completing certain Zelem-melek Quests).
- Taf - Stable-master
Destination Region worth Prerequisites Anórien (After Battle) Osgiliath (Swift) Anórien (After Battle) 122 Min. Level: 90 Dunland Galtrev (Swift) Dunland 50 Min. Level: 65 Elderslade Annâk-khurfu (Swift) Elderslade 118 Min. Level: 115 Great River Stangard (Swift) Great River 36 Min. Level: 70 Lothlórien Inner Caras Galadhon (Swift) Lothlórien 20 Min. Level: 50
Completed quest: The Paths of Caras Galadhon
King's Gondor Linhir (Swift) Lower Lebennin 150 Min. Level: 130 Pelargir East Gate (Swift) Lower Lebennin 150 Min. Level: 130 Pelargir East Gate (Swift) Upper Lebennin 150 Min. Level: 130 Mordor Magh Ashtu (Swift) Talath Úrui 100 Min. Level: 90 Moria Anazârmekhem 30 Min. Level: 45 Chamber of the Crossroads Durin's Way 30 Min. Level: 45 Chamber of the Crossroads (Swift) Durin's Way 30 Min. Level: 45
Completed Quest: Vol II, Book 2, Chapter 8: The Twenty-first Hall
Dolven-view Great Delving 30 Min. Level: 45 Dolven-view (Swift) Great Delving 39 Min. Level: 45 First Hall 30 Min. Level: 45 First Hall (Swift) 39 Min. Level: 45 Jazârgund Durin's Way 30 Min. Level: 45 Shadowed Refuge 30 Min. Level: 45 Shadowed Refuge (Swift) 30 Min. Level: 45 Tharâkh Bazân (Swift) Durin's Way 30 Min. Level: 45 The Fanged Pit (Swift) Durin's Way 30 Min. Level: 45 The Orc-watch 30 Min. Level: 45 Old Anórien Minas Tirith - Main Gate (Swift) Pelennor Fields 92 Min. Level: 90 Rohan - Eastemnet Snowbourn (Swift) East Rohan 78 Min. Level: 75 Rohan - Westemnet Aldburg (Swift) Eastfold 78 Min. Level: 85 Helm's Deep (Swift) Westfold 78 Min. Level: 85 Rohan - Wildermore Forlaw (Swift) Wildermore 78 Min. Level: 75 Strongholds of the North Dale (Swift) Eryn Lasgalen and the Dale-lands 110 Min. Level: 90 The Dwarf-holds Járnfast (Swift) The Dwarf-holds 125 Min. Level: 90 Skarháld (Swift) The Dwarf-holds 125 Min. Level: 90 The Vales of Anduin Hultvís (Swift) Vales of Anduin 122 Min. Level: 90 Western Gondor Dol Amroth (Swift) Western Gondor 92 Min. Level: 90
Destination Region Cost Prerequisites Annâk-khurfu (War Room) (Swift) Elderslade 1 Akrâz-zahar (Swift) Erebor 1 Steepset (Hall of Vérnozal) (Swift) Gundabad 1 Trestlebridge Gate (West) (Swift) North Downs 1
The following deeds can be obtained by visiting this place:
- Wanderer of the Central Levels (obsolete)
- Stalwart of the Central Levels (obsolete)
- Exemplar of the Central Levels (obsolete)
-  The Fall of Moria
-  Instance: The Fall of Moria (Session Play)
-  Águti's Advice
-  A Well-earned Celebration
-  A Wide, Empty Hall
-  Instructions in the Map
-  A Sickly Glow
-  An Eerie Brilliance
-  Flame and Shadow
-  The Secret of the Council
-  Something Wicked
-  Dark Delvings - Speak No Evil
-  Dark Delvings -- Illuminate the Dark
-  Enemies of Lothlórien
-  Fil Gashan - The General's Ring
-  Fil Gashan - Weaken the War Host
-  Forges of Khazad-dûm -- Freeing the Forge
-  The Grand Stair - Igash's Lash
-  The Grand Stair - Master's Mark
-  The Grand Stair -- Sweeping the Stairs
-  Sixteenth Hall -- Purge the Halls
-  Sixteenth Hall -- The Lost One's Flesh
-  Skûmfil - The Grodbog-queen's Chitin
-  Skûmfil - The Kergrim-king's Tooth
-  Skûmfil -- Clearing Corpses
-  The Ballad of Bingo Boffin: Bingo's Scattered Thoughts
-  The Ballad of Bingo Boffin: A Farewell
-  The Ballad of Bingo Boffin: Hand-written, Hand-delivered
-  The Black Book of Mordor, Chapter 2.1: Heirloom of Khazad-dûm (Runekeeper only)
-  Tale: The Drowned Treasury
-  Tale: New Devilry
- [...] Skirmish: Battle of the Twenty-first Hall
- [...] Craft for Motes
-  Craft for Embers
-  Reflecting on the Past
-  An Accurate Account
-  Helgi Goblinbane's Helm
-  Exploring Uzbad-bakân
The following NPCs provide services.
|Thorth Splintershield||NPC Iron Garrison Guards Trader
|Kettil, Son of Athils||NPC Iron Garrison Miners Trader
- Beorning Trainer - Katuth
- Brawler Trainer - Hringthor
- Burglar Trainer - Swethic
- Captain Trainer - Mordathest
- Champion Trainer - Ormi
- Guardian Trainer - Lyting
- Hunter Trainer - Jóngir (upper deck, watching)
- Lore-master Trainer - Ettela
- Mariner Trainer - Vandil Lackfinger
- Minstrel Trainer - Hróthi
- Rune-keeper Trainer - Samling - walks the area
- Warden Trainer - Bogifa
- Fjori - Barter Exchange Trader
- The Twenty-first hall is among the largest in all of Khazad-dûm, and often regarded as the most famous. In times long past a great market stood here where the Dwarves of Moria and travellers from abroad would trade in fine goods from across much of Middle-earth. Fine woods and wine and foodstuffs would be exchanged for gold and priceless gems and finely wrought pieces of smith-craft. In truth nearly anything at all could be bought or sold within this very hall, though it is hard to imagine it to look upon it now.
- The Twenty-first Hall of Khazad-dûm lies on the Seventh Level of Moria, leading away in many directions including toward the Second Hall and the Bridge of Khazad-dûm. Off to one side, a passage leads to the Chamber of Mazarbul, the dwarves’ hall of records, though it passes now for the tomb of Balin, son of Fundin.
- The Twenty-first Hall was once a mustering hall, but has lain empty since the fall of Moria – though recent stirrings may change that. Recently, the Balrog of Moria came to the Twenty-first Hall seeking the first true challenge to his power since the deaths of Durin VI and his son Náin I.
- The Twenty-first Hall beats as the heart of the Free Peoples in the gloomy body of Moria. When you suffer the inevitable setback of defeat in the troubled halls of northern Zelem-melek, this is your retreat.
- On its own, as an artifact of craftsmanship, the hall is a marvel. Wide-footed pillars as large as the towers of the Elves hold up a ceiling so high that its polished stone is barely touched by the glow of campfires and crystals below. A shaft in the ceiling lets in a single, hopeful ray of sunlight from the distant sky above the Misty Mountains. This ray illuminates the banners and wagons of Moria’s new colonists on the floor below.
- The chamber is so vast that the largest outpost of the Free Peoples in Moria occupies less than half its ground. The outpost itself is wrought of wooden beams and planks, forming palisades between the hall’s colossal pillars. Archers stand watch all around.
- The outpost protects traders, trainers, vault-keepers, and auctioneers. Here you’ll find an oven, a forge, a workbench, and a reflecting pool—rare finds, all, in the dark reaches of Moria. Be sure to acquaint yourself with the Stable-master, as you won’t find another east of here until you reach the East-gate of Moria, on the far side of Nud-melek.
- Fallen rubble blocks the largest exits from this hall, the arches leading west and east. Only the smaller arches — leading north to Durin's Way and south to the Great Hall of Durin — remain open. Perhaps it’s the lingering power of the intimidating Dwarf architecture all around these exits that helps to keep the Enemy away — or maybe it’s luck — but the Twenty-first Hall remains free of Orc patrols and spies for now.