Dol Amroth (King's Gondor)
- This page is about the city after the War of the Ring in Gondor. For the city during the war, see Dol Amroth. For the faction, see Dol Amroth (Faction).
|Area:||The Havens of Belfalas (King's Gondor)|
Dol Amroth (Sindarin for Hill of Amroth) is the largest city in western Gondor. It is governed by the prince of Belfalas, Imrahil, and is home to the famed Swan Knights, the finest cavalry in the realm of Gondor. Situated atop the high cliffs at the western cape in the Bay of Belfalas, the city's high walls and underwater chains protecting the sea gate have never fallen. The inner part of the bay to the northeast of Dol Amroth is named Cobas Haven, besieged by the Corsairs of Umbar during the War of the Ring. The men living in Dol Amroth are Dúnedain of the South, descendants of Númenor of old, and their rulers, the princes of Dol Amroth, are rumoured to have Elf-blood in their veins.
The following services can be found within the settlement of Dol Amroth:
- Quartermaster (The Renewal of Gondor)
- Bard of Gondor
- Hobby Master
- Tavern Keep
- Expert Scholar - Stands outside the Library of Saphadzîr
- Scholar Study is found inside the library
- All other craft facilities & Expert vendors are found elsewhere in the city
- All Crafting Guilds are found inside the library
|Dol Amroth (King's Gondor) Stable-master destinations|
|Dol Amroth (King's Gondor) Dock-master destinations|
- Return to Dol Amroth (King's Gondor), Muster at Dol Amroth (King's Gondor), and Guide to Dol Amroth (King's Gondor)
- Sail to Dol Amroth (King's Gondor)
- Inside the Dol Amroth Armoury
| "I like this land. It reminds me of the twilit wilds, far away in the North, where my heart remains." —Calenglad
This article or section is marked for missing location information.
Please visit Create new location and help expand knowledge about this wondrous place.
- Abartârik Swan-knight Captain
- Dol Amroth Armoury (Skirmish Camp)
- Great Hall of the Prince
- Library of Saphadzîr
- Swan-knights' Keep
- Dol Amroth Warehouse
- Mason of Dol Amroth
- House of Coins
Steps to the Great Hall of the Prince
Gardens of the Great Hall
Court of the Fount
Docks of Dol Amroth