Durin's Way is an area in the north-west of Moria.
Two major Dwarf encampments have been established here: the Jazârgund (also known as the Stone Hall) and the Chamber of the Crossroads (also known as Three-Forked Camp). Dwarf contingents here organize strikes against the Uruks and Morroval forces, repair ancient structures, and uncover their ancestors’ secrets—all in their quest to reclaim Moria from the servants of the Dark Lord Sauron. 
- This proud level of Moria is named for the eldest of the Seven Fathers of the Dwarves — Durin of the Longbeard Clan — and the sixth king to bear his name, the second-last to rule in Khazad-dûm. It is the northernmost territory inside Moria.
- During the reign of Durin VI in the Third Age, the Dwarves delved too deep in search of mithril and awoke the Balrog. This led to their expulsion from Khazad-dûm and the subsequent infiltration of Orcs, Trolls, and other dark creatures.
- Along the southern region of Durin's Way stretches the path the Fellowship of the Ring took from the three-way junction to the Chamber of Mazarbul, and on to the Second Hall. Durin's Way harbors Orcs directed by the brutal White Hand Uruks of Saruman. In addition, there are conscripted Goblins and their vicious warg mounts and the Merrevail, an ancient evil race not seen in many centuries.
- Remember Moria is vertical from one area to the next as you go more south on the in-game map, as evidenced by The Endless Stair, which you can see in several zones as you travel deeper into Moria.
The following settlements are found within this region:
- Chamber of the Crossroads
- The Door to the Clouds
- The Tharâkh Bazân camp
- The Fanged Pit camp
- A Deep Well: this also contributes to the Pits of Moria hidden deed (note: you will respawn in the Water-works after jumping)
- Quests of Durin's Way
- The Adventures of Floid and Dewit
- Eastern Durin's Way
- Western Durin's Way
See "list of NPCs" within Durin's Way
See "starting quests" and the landmarks for more quests
The following creatures are found within this area:
Named Creatures Flake Collectors List
Each of these creatures is the rare, signature, tougher, named version and all have a high change to drop a rare flake used in crafting.
|Durin's Way :|
There are also step by step directions for travelling to the Chamber of the Crossroads from the Dolven-View and from the 21st Hall.
|Settlements, Areas and Landmarks of Durin's Way
|Areas:||The Fanged Pit|
|Settlements:||The Chamber of the Crossroads • The Door to the Clouds • The Tharâkh Bazân camp • Jazârgund • The Fanged Pit camp|
|Landmarks:||Dâr-rukh • Durin's Crossing • Fehem-dûm • Ghâr-khafush • The Glass-hall • Gloku-ru • Gríshurbhrum • Hadâd-dûm • Hadudbâb • The Hall of the High Stair • Jundulbâb • Jundul-dûm • Khulturg • Manarbul • Mokûrzmûl • Mudmulzarâk • The Mustering Hall • Ninknakh Faltor • Salab Nurjundul • Skoiruzg • Sulnul-dûm • Tharâkh Bazân • Tith-maudhûl • Uflûmp-mur • Zabâd-dûm • Zarârgharâf • Zigilnâb • Zurr-thurkh|
|Interiors:||Buzun-ghâr • The Peaceful Path|
|Dungeons:||Resource: Mekeb-faham • Mekeb-farak|