Bree-land is a region found within the land of Eriador.
This region has withstood the test of time; managed to remain a thriving outpost of civilization, and is for the most part unaware of the turmoil and war going on around it thanks to the protection of the Rangers of the North.
Bree-land's main settlements of Bree, Staddle, Combe, and Archet are home to both Men and Hobbit, the only land in Middle-earth where Men and Hobbits dwell together in harmony. This region is also a central location for Dwarves and Elves to come for trade and commerce and move through to the other regions of Eriador.
- "During the War of the Ring, Bree-land was threatened by both Isengard and Angmar. Saruman's thugs and half-orcs came up from the south and barricaded the Greenway at Andrath. Angmar temporarily secured the allegiance of the Blackwold bandit gang and invaded the northernmost reaches of the region with orcs." 
- Level: 1 - 24
- Factions: Men of Bree
- Crafting: Apprentice (T1), Journeyman (T2), Expert (T3)
- Introduced: The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar, April 2007
- See Bree-land for more details
Locations found within the region of Bree-land are listed below.
- For more detail, see Bree-land Quests
|Deeds of Bree-land||Meta||+2000||1,200||Men of Bree||Complete 2 meta deeds and 1 quest deed|
|Explorer of Bree-land||Meta||+2000||900||Men of Bree||Complete 3 explorer deeds and 3 lore deeds|
|Slayer of Bree-land||Meta||+2000||900||Men of Bree||Complete 8 slayer deeds in Bree-land|
|The Barrow-downs||Explorer||+2000||5||500||Men of Bree||Find points of interest in the Barrow Downs|
|The Old Forest||Explorer||+2000||5||500||Men of Bree||Find points of interest in The Old Forest|
|The Ruins of Breeland||Explorer||+2000||5||500||Men of Bree||Find points of interest in Bree-land|
|Bree-land Adventurer||Quest||+2000||10||300||Men of Bree||Complete 15 quests in Bree-land|
|Bree-land Adventurer (Advanced)||Quest||+2000||10||500||Men of Bree||Complete 30 quests in Bree-land|
|Bree-land Adventurer (Final)||Quest||+4000||15||700||Men of Bree||Complete 45 quests in Bree-land|
|Flowers of the Old Forest||Lore||+2000||10||500||Men of Bree||Find and use the flowers of the Entwives|
|The History of the Dúnedain||Lore||+2000||10||500||Men of Bree||Find and use the Dunedain relics|
|Lore of the Cardolan Prince||Lore||+2000||10||500||Men of Bree||Collect journal of the Cardolan Prince|
|One Thing Drives Out Another||Lore||Reminder||Reach level 65 and check mail|
|Barghest-slayer||Slayer||Barrow-downs Hunter||5||500||Men of Bree||Defeat 30 barghests in the Barrow Downs|
|Barghest-slayer (Advanced)||Slayer||+2000||10||700||Men of Bree||Defeat 60 barghests in the Barrow Downs|
|Bree-land Woodsman||Slayer||Root-hewer||5||500||Men of Bree||Defeat 20 awakened trees in The Old Forest|
|Bree-land Woodsman (Advanced)||Slayer||+2000||10||700||Men of Bree||Defeat 40 awakened trees in The Old Forest|
|Brigand-slayer||Slayer||Watcher of Roads||5||500||Men of Bree||Defeat 30 brigands in Bree-land|
|Brigand-slayer (Advanced)||Slayer||+2000||10||700||Men of Bree||Defeat 60 brigands in Bree-land|
|Brood-hunter||Slayer||Brood-hunter||5||700||Men of Bree||Defeat 30 Barrow-spiders in the Barrow of Taradan|
|Brood-hunter (Advanced)||Slayer||+2000||10||900||Men of Bree||Defeat 60 Barrow-spiders in the Barrow of Taradan|
|Grave-digger||Slayer||Grave-digger||5||700||Men of Bree||Defeat 50 Barrow Wardens in Haudh Iarchith|
|Grave-digger (Advanced)||Slayer||+2000||10||900||Men of Bree||Defeat 100 Barrow Wardens in Haudh Iarchith|
|Neekerbreeker-slayer||Slayer||Shell-breaker||5||500||Men of Bree||Defeat 30 neekerbreekers in Bree-land|
|Neekerbreeker-slayer (Advanced)||Slayer||+2000||10||700||Men of Bree||Defeat 60 neekerbreekers in Bree-land|
|Nemesis of the Fallen||Slayer||Nemesis of the Fallen||5||700||Men of Bree||Defeat 50 Barrow-spirits in Haudh Iarchith|
|Nemesis of the Fallen (Advanced)||Slayer||+2000||10||900||Men of Bree||Defeat 100 Barrow-spirits in Haudh Iarchith|
|Orc-slayer||Slayer||Defender of Bree-land||5||500||Men of Bree||Defeat 30 orcs in Bree-land|
|Orc-slayer (Advanced)||Slayer||+2000||10||700||Men of Bree||Defeat 60 orcs in Bree-land|
|Sickle-fly Slayer||Slayer||Fly-swatter||5||500||Men of Bree||Defeat 20 sickle-flies in Bree-land|
|Sickle-fly Slayer (Advanced)||Slayer||+2000||10||700||Men of Bree||Defeat 40 sickle-flies in Bree-land|
|Spider-slayer||Slayer||Spider-foe||5||500||Men of Bree||Defeat 30 spiders in Bree-land|
|Spider-slayer (Advanced)||Slayer||+2000||10||700||Men of Bree||Defeat 60 spiders in Bree-land|
|Wight-slayer||Slayer||Bane of the Barrows||5||500||Men of Bree||Defeat 30 wights in the Barrow Downs|
|Wight-slayer (Advanced)||Slayer||+2000||10||700||Men of Bree||Defeat 60 wights in Barrow Downs|
|Executioner of the Wicked||Slayer||Executioner of the Wicked||10||900||Men of Bree||Defeat the 6 leaders of the Barrow Downs|
|Totals:||+48000||255||21,600||Men of Bree|
- For more details, see Bree-land Deeds
- For all titles obtainable for this region, see Bree-land Titles
Creature Shard Drops
- These Creatures are classified as a tougher version of their normal counterparts, either Signature or Rare.
- Each named creature has a good chance to drop a different type of Shard, a rare crafting material used for more advanced recipes.
- Apprentice (T1): Copper Deposit, Rowan Branches, Light Hide, Shattered Pitcher
- Journeyman (T2): Barrow-iron Deposit, Silver Deposit, Ash Branches, Medium Hide, Broken Urn
- Expert (T3): Rich Iron Deposit, Gold Deposit, Yew Branches, Sturdy Hide, Antique Vase
- Apprentice (T1): Archet Dale, Chetwood, The Midgewater Marshes,
- Journeyman (T2): Andrath, Brandy Hills, The Brandywood, Buckland,
- Expert (T3): Nen Harn, Southern Barrow-downs, Northern Barrow-downs
- All crafting areas contain facilities for all Professions except Farming.
- All facilities qualify as both "standard" and "superior".
The Bree-land area was settled in the Second Age by Men from Dunland. Surviving the wars and chaos of that time, it became part of the kingdoms of Arnor, and then Arthedain (though the region from Bree to Weathertop was claimed by Cardolan). Bree was by its nature a trading community, due to being located at the major crossroads of the Great East Road, which ran from the Blue Mountains and the coast to Dale in the far East; and the old north-south road between Arnor and Gondor.
Around T.A. 1300 Bree, as well as Staddle, saw the arrival of the Hobbits who were fleeing from Angmar. In T.A. 1601 a large population of Hobbits left Bree and went west beyond Baranduin and founded a new country within Arthedain, The Shire. 
- Ref: tolkiengateway.net/wiki - , 
Bree-land Detailed Maps
|Regions of Eriador|
|Angmar • Bree-land • Dunland (Gap of Rohan • Nan Curunír) • Enedwaith • Ered Luin • Eregion • Ettenmoors • Evendim • Forochel • The Lone-lands • The Misty Mountains • The North Downs • The Shire • The Trollshaws|