Thievery and Mischief
Skirmishes, can be started by using the Instance Finder.
- While the Rangers of the North were distracted in the South, brigands and ruffians took an opportunity to wrest control of Bree....
Minimum level: 30
Group, Level and Tier
There are three Tiers of difficulty for this skirmish.
You can start this skirmish for the following groups:
- Solo (1) or Duo (2)
- Small Fellowship (3) or Fellowship (6)
- Raid (12)
Deeds and Titles
- Thievery and Mischief (Deed)
- Skirmish Lieutenants Deeds
- Title: Stopper of Thievery and Mischief
- Just one or two Lieutenants appear per skirmish, meaning it takes several sessions to complete the deeds.
- Mobs must be close to your level or the kill will not count towards the deed.
- Random Skirmish Lieutenants
Random encounter mobs:
- Ned Ashleaf
- Tom Greythistle
- Reginald Cutweed - Tutorial
Fight your way from Bree's South Gate upto the Mayors place. The skirmish is divided up into gated streets. Once you get the flag the gate will open allowing access to the next street.
Boss and End Fight
Simple boss fight against Bálak. Remember to loot Bálak's corpse before leaving.
- Level stat details are on the boss page
Rewards and Loot scale to the level, group size, and tier of the Skirmish. Loot is found by/at/in/from:
- Completing quest flags or objectives
- Skirmish Lieutenants
- End Boss(es)
- Fancy Wooden Chest (appears after the boss fight)
- Sometimes the last banner must be activated before the chest appears, be aware and do not leave until the boss loot or chest has been found.
Summary Loot List
- Legendary Item Experience
- , s (primarily from encounters and bosses), s (from higher tiers) s
- - see details
- Heritage Runes - see details
- Skirmish Tokens and Emblems - buffs or debuffs, see details
- Reputation - usually about 700 points with various factions