Storm on Methedras
Storm on Methedras is a skirmish located atop Tâl Methedras in Dunland. This Skirmish can be completed at Solo, Duo, Small Fellowship, Fellowship, or Raid group sized by using the Skirmish Join Panel.
While the Grey Company journeyed south to the aid of Aragorn, we came upon a Dunlending hag named Gwyllion, called the Old Woman of the Mountain. She sought to raise an army of ancient evil to aid the White Hand against Rohan...it was our duty, Amlan and mine, to keep her at bay….
This Skirmish has a minimum level of 20.
Group, Level and Tier
There are three Tiers of difficulty for this Skirmish
You can start this skirmish for the following groups:
- Solo (1) or Duo (2)
- Small Fellowship (3) or Fellowship (6)
- Raid (12)
There is one quest in this skirmish that scales to your level. You will automatically receive it when entering the Skirmish.
- Storm on Methedras (Deed) rewards the title Defence Against the Shadow
- There are a number of Skirmish Lieutenants Deeds
- Since you will only meet one or two of these encounter mobs each skirmish, you will have to do several sessions before you can complete it.
- Mobs you encounter must be close to your level or the kill will not count towards the deed
The following creatures are encounters within this skirmish:
First gate Encounter mobs. Random spawn out of four:
Second gate Encounter mobs. Random spawn out of four:
Boss and End Fight
Approaching Gwyllion's hut will start the boss fight. Gwyllion will summon a fire drake named Echrud who will crash land on her hut destroying most of it. Boar-clan mystics will appear and attmept to counter the buffs Gwyllion has placed on her servants, but will not fight. You will fight Echrud first and once he is near death or dead Gwyllion will jump in.
Rewards and Loot
The drake's and the hags corpse can be looted as well as Fancy Wooden Chest. Rewards and Loot scale to the level, group size, and tier of the Skirmish. Loot is found by/at/in/from:
- Completing quest flags or objectives
- Skirmish Lieutenants
- End Boss(es)
- Fancy Wooden Chest (appears after the boss fight)
- Sometimes the last banner must be activated before the chest appears, be aware and do not leave until the boss loot or chest has been found.
Summary Loot List
- Legendary Item Experience
- , s (primarily from encounters and bosses), s (from higher tiers) s
- - see details
- Heritage Runes - see details
- Skirmish Tokens and Emblems - buffs or debuffs, see details
- Reputation - usually about 700 points with various factions