This large square is located in eastern Bree where the Great East Road runs southward from the Prancing Pony past the Trader's Gate and beyond, and where the road to Combe forks off to the east. The Market Square is enclosed by the northern Market Gate, eastern Combe Gate, southern Trader's Gate, and the western Low Gate, each with roads and alleys connected to this notable town centre. At its midst the famous Boar Fountain is a symbol of the city's strength and endurance.
There are several services at and around the square. The large Three-farrow Crafting Hall and the Training Hall are two notable interiors. There are a Tasks Bulletin Board for levels 14 to 20, several quest givers, and market booths with vendors selling healing potions as well as supplies and provisions. During some festivals and events even more quest givers are gathered at this square.
Supplies & Services
|Dúrvenel||Explorer of Eregion - Quest|
|Jim Skinner||Town Crier|
|Avery Crabapple||Quest - Spring Festival|
|Percy Bywood||Quest - Anniversary|
|Roger Hazeltwig||Quest - Anniversary|
|Town Guard||"Free Peoples"|
|Wenda Cranesbill||VIP Rewards bestower|
-  No Time For Tours!
-  Gifts -- A Delicate Bracelet - Anniversary
-  Lost Invitations - Anniversary
-  Love is Like a Flower - Spring Festival
-  A-courting Bree Will Go - Spring Festival
-  A Fern By Any Other Name... - Spring Festival
-  A Fistful of Flowers - Spring Festival
-  Worse for Wear
-  Into Bree
-  Destination: Bree-land
-  Report From Staddle
-  The Anniversary Event - Anniversary
-  Gifts -- A Pint of Ale - Anniversary
-  When the Rare Flowers Bloom - Spring Festival