This small hamlet is found just inside the Buckland Gate in the north of Buckland. Its name, meaning "new fortification", implies that its foundation probably was related to the defence and building of the High Hay against strange creatures of the Old Forest. Now it offers no services of any kind but its very much hobbit-style, picturesque view, the cheerful folk life and roaming creatures.
-  Old Forestry
-  Unwelcome Strangers
-  Rollo and Doderic
-  Marigold -- Episodic Content
-  The Two Taverns -- Episodic Content
-  Instance:Flying the Coop -- Bree-land -- Session
-  No Time For Tours!
-  Old Forest Investigation
-  A Brood of Boffins -- Episodic Content
-  Synonyms for Spooky -- Episodic Content
-  Hand-written, Hand-delivered -- Episodic Content
|Settlements and Landmarks of Buckland|
|Landmarks:||Brandy Hall • Buckland Faire • Buckland Gate • Newbury • Old Forest Tunnel • Toad Marsh|
Other: Buckland's Craft-faire • Bucklebury Ferry