At the south-eastern part of the island Calenglad and a party of Dúnedain Rangers have established an encampment, keeping watch over the region. For years the Rangers as well as a number of upstanding men of Evendim have maintained the camp, sheltered by no more than ruined walls of ancient buildings. Their main task is to keep tomb-robbers and Angmarim from finding the Silithar until Aragorn may recover it. Many years have gone since he failed his first attempt, could this be the time for his trusted friend to succeed in this task. Tinnudir is Sindarin for "Twilight Watch".
This large encampment provides services such as a Bard, Vault, Dock-master and Stable-master, class trainers, quest givers, and more. Quests from this location are mainly targeted towards directions of Ost Forod, Men Erain, and Annúminas. At the southern tip is a Skirmish Camp.
Notice: Tinnudir consists of the main camp, a complementary camp, and the Tinnudir Keep. This page is for the main camp; it provides a summary of the other locations but details are listed at their individual pages.
The following services can be found within the settlement of Tinnudir:
- See Tinnudir (Keep)
Destination Region Cost Prerequisites Bree-land West Bree (Swift) Bree-land 35 Evendim Annúminas (Swift) Evendim 20 Min Level: 35
Friend with The Wardens of Annúminas
Dwaling (Swift) Evendim 25 Dwaling Evendim 15 High King's Crossing (Swift) Evendim 25 High King's Crossing Evendim 15 Oatbarton (Swift) Evendim 25 Oatbarton Evendim 15 Ost Forod (Swift) Evendim 25 Ost Forod Evendim 15 The North Down Esteldín (Swift) The North Downs 35 Min Level: 30 Esteldín The North Downs 15 Trestlebridge The North Downs 15 The Shire Michel Delving (Swift) The Shire 35
See Tinnudir Quests for all quests starting at this island.
-  A Dangerous Road
-  Barachen's Camp
-  Loyalty's Proof
-  Washed Up On the Shore
-  Sort Out the Pieces
-  Evils out of Fornost
-  Grave-rubbings
-  The Twilight Estates
-  Tham Nambarth
-  Torogethir's Charge
-  Fortress of the North
-  They Spy from the Heights
-  The Defence of House Brumbar
-  A Friend in Ost Forod
-  Friends at the Eavespires
-  Architects of History
-  A Meeting with the Blue Lady
-  The Rangers of Esteldín
-  Fighting in the Streets - Small Fellowship - (seems to have been removed)
-  The Tomb of Elendil - Fellowship
-  Instance: The Tomb of Elendil - Fellowship
-  Refuge of the Elves
-  The Earth-kin of Lehmä-koti
-  The Last of the Silithair
-  Volume I, Book 9, Chapter 5: Amarthiel's Hope - Solo only
-  Volume I, Book 9, Instance: Amarthiel's Hope - Solo only
-  Volume I, Book 10, Chapter 1: The Champion of Angmar
-  Volume I, Book 10, Chapter 2: The Tide of Battle
-  Volume I, Book 10, Instance: Springing the Trap - Small Fellowship
-  Volume I, Book 10, Chapter 6: The Secret of the Orders
-  Volume I, Book 10, Chapter 10: Do Not Trust Him
-  Volume I, Book 10, Chapter 14: The Eye of Angmar - Small Fellowship
-  Volume I, Book 10, Instance: The Eye of Angmar - Small Fellowship
-  Volume I, Book 11, Chapter 1: Watching the Roads
-  Volume I, Book 11, Chapter 2: Mordrambor - Solo only
-  Volume I, Book 11, Instance: Mordrambor - Solo only
-  Volume I, Book 11, Chapter 3: Cairns for the Fallen - Small Fellowship
-  Volume I, Book 11, Chapter 4: Remembrance - Solo only
-  Volume I, Book 11, Instance: Remembrance - Solo only
-  Volume I, Book 11, Chapter 5: Eastward Passage
-  Volume I, Book 12, Chapter 2: Unfit Fate - Fellowship
-  Volume I, Book 12, Chapter 3: Barad Tironn - Fellowship
-  Volume I, Book 12, Instance: Barad Tironn - Fellowship
-  Volume I, Book 12, Chapter 4: In Pursuit of the Enemy
-  Volume I, Book 14, Chapter 1: The Steed Arel
-  Volume III, Book 1, Instance: Farewell to Evendim - Solo only
-  Volume III, Book 1, Chapter 7: Lothrandir of the Frozen Wastes
-  An Island in the Lake
-  Tinnudir, Vestige of Men
-  A Pilgrimage to the Past
-  Angmar's Agenda
-  Dull Blades Still Cut Deep
-  Lords of the Land
-  Threads of the Past
-  Vessels of History
-  Halls of Twilight
-  Tracks Through Evendim - Hunter
-  Unfriendly Eyes in Ost Forod
-  An Oath Resworn
-  All Quiet on the Western Front
-  Word from Calenglad
-  That Which I Value Most
-  Quest:Reclamation
-  Volume I, Book 9, Chapter 4: Amarthiel's Trail
-  Volume I, Book 10, Chapter 5: Springing the Trap - Small Fellowship
-  Volume I, Book 10, Chapter 9: A Renewed Assault
-  Volume I, Book 10, Chapter 13: The Plan Carried Out
-  Volume I, Book 12, Chapter 1: Elrond's Request
-  Volume I, Book 14, Chapter 1: The Long Road South
-  Volume III, Book 1, Chapter 6: Farewell to Evendim
See Tinnudir NPCs for all NPCs at this island.
Supplies & Services
|Dreda Penney||Burglar Trainer|
|Astiul||Task-master - Quest|
|Horace Roxhythe||Quest - Hunter|
Civic Structures and Facilities
Notice: The different locations within this section, "civic structures and facilities," individually list quests, NPCs of different types, and more, which are pertainent to each of them.
- See Tinnudir (Keep) for more details.
This is a complementary camp to Tinnudir; on the Evendim map there are two markers for Tinnudir, this is the western marker. Here is also the Tinnudir Keep that provides yet more quests and NPCs. Altogether this location with the impressive building depicts an era when the Númenóreans dwelt around Lake Nenuial (Lake Evendim); thus representatives for The Wardens of Annúminas are found here.
- Crafting area with relevant vendors and trainers.
- Reflecting Pool, Sage of Eriador
- Warden Trainer
- The Wardens of Annúminas faction NPCs
- See Tinnudir Keep for more details.
At a well protected island in eastern Lake Evendim this decayed keep is still used by the Rangers of the North. Visitors may enter the impressive entrance, the main hall, and the staircases for the east and west wings. Having the right quests allows for passage beyond these rooms.
- Epic Quests, level 50.