Adso's Camp is a settlement located within the area of Southern Bree-fields, in Bree-land. [29.1S, 56.8W]
Athwart the Great East Road and about half-way between Bree and the Brandywine Bridge a driven hobbit named Adso has set up a merchants camp for the weary travellers. This is also the place for his growing trading business ... growing if he could get some help to repel the prowling brigands and outlaws.
Many adventurers use the camp as a base for exploring the Old Forest just to the south, and hunters gather for the varied wildlife along the edge of the wood or at the grassy fields along the camp. Yet others lend a helping hand to the struggling residents at the camp.
Adso's Camp hosts vendors, a stable-master, and campfires for cooks. This is a nice traveller's stop.
-  Instance: A Thief in The Night - Burglar
-  Instance: The Hunter's Path - Hunter
-  Adso's Delivery
-  Down-payments
-  Paying Bills
-  Threats and Follow-through
-  Payment in Full
-  A Matter of Feed
-  A Matter of Warmth
-  Supplies and Demands
-  In the Shadow of Giants
-  Searching for Fresh Springs
-  Wolf-pelts
-  Instance: A Hunter's Charge - Hunter
-  Pipe-weed Delivery
-  No Time For Tours!
-  The Speech of Animals - Beorning
-  A Thief in The Night - Burglar
-  The Hunter's Path - Hunter
-  Mr. Haybank Meet....
-  Along the Great East Road
-  A Hunter's Charge - Hunter
|Services & Supplies|
|Buckley Sheppard||Provisioner||[29.3S, 56.7W]|
|Graham Larkspur||Grocer||[29.0S, 56.8W]|
|Wes Brittleleaf||Stable-master||[29.2S, 56.6W]|
|Adso Haybank||Quest||[29.1S, 56.8W]|
|Atherol Took||Quest - Burglar||[29.3S, 56.8W]|
|Clothar Sandheaver||Quest - Beorning||[29.3S, 56.7W]|
|Gytha Lainey||Quest - Hunter||[29.3S, 56.8W]|
|Roger Hawkling||Quest||[29.0S, 56.8W]|
- Adso Haybank long desired to open an inn. After hearing tales of Big Folk coming up the Greenway in great numbers, Adso came up with an idea: he would open a hunting lodge on the Great East Road! ... Having a hard time with financing, he was forced to seek aid from his friends, one of which was Barliman Butterbur, proprietor of The Prancing Pony of Bree. With a substandard work-force, and debt to Bill Ferny, a friend of Sharkey, one of the brigands, he is trying to get his dream finished.
|Settlements, Areas and Landmarks of Bree-land
|Areas:||Andrath • Archet Dale • Brandy Hills • The Brandywood • Bree-land Homesteads • Buckland • Chetwood • Eastern Bree-fields • Far Chetwood • Hengstacer Farm • The Horsefields • The Midgewater Marshes • Nen Harn • Northern Barrow-downs • Northern Bree-fields • The Old Forest • Southern Barrow-downs • Southern Bree-fields • Starmere Lake • Weather Hills|
|Settlements:||Adso's Camp • Archet • Bree • Combe • Staddle|
|Landmarks:||Within western Bree-land: The Abandoned Graveyard • Brandywine Bridge • Brigand Cave • Brigand's Watch • Dogwood's Farm • Everclear Lakes • Festival Grounds • Girdley Island • Greenway Crossing • Halecatch Lake • The Hedge Maze • Hillshire Ruins • The Old Greenway Fort • Old Sweetgrass Farm • Ost Barandor • Outlaw's Haven • Pierson's Farm • The Quince Farmstead • Saeradan's Cabin • Skirmish Camp • Snarling Hollow • South-guard Ruins • Svalfang's Hut • Thornley's Work Site|