|Farmer, Forester, Prospector|
|Cook, Jeweller, Metalsmith,|
"Foresters gather resources such as wood from the forest, to be used by other crafting Vocations."
A guide to attaining Forester Mastery.
- Forester's Axe (e.g. Bronze Forester's Axe)
- Workbench (can be used for Apprentice, Journeyman, and Expert tier recipes)
- Superior Workbench (required for Artisan, Master and Supreme tier recipes, and can also be used when crafting items from lower tier recipes; see its article for locations)
A list of all component items that are used to craft Forester recipes: Forester Components
A Forester requires a Forester's Axe (e.g., Bronze Forester's Axe) in order to gather and treat different types of wood and to boil different types of hides. The forester can find wood by using the Track Wood skill, which directs them to the nearest cache of wood in the landscape.
Once he has collected the base components, the Forester will need to purchase additional components from a Supplier vendor to use in crafting his final product.
- Wood Branches can only be harvested by characters with the Forester profession. Prospectors are granted the ability to , harvest the ore deposit using Crafting Tools, and process the wood into treated wood at a Workbench or Superior Workbench.
- Wood branch node
- The following Professions can use the treated wood for materials in their own crafting recipes:
Wood Branches Index
- * Very rare component
- Hides can be harvested by characters by defeating Beasts. These pieces of animal hide have a chance to drop from those types of Creatures.
- Foresters are able to process hides into leather by boiling them at a Workbench or Superior Workbench.
- The following Professions can use the leather for materials in their own crafting recipes:
|Hide||Tier||Leather By-product||Levels that Drop Item||Location(s)|
|1 Apprentice||1-13||South Ered Luin, The Shire, Central Bree-land|
||13-25||Bree-land, Ered Luin, The Lone-lands, The North Downs, and The Shire|
||25-34||Evendim, The Lone-lands, The North Downs, and The Trollshaws|
||35-43||West part of Angmar, Evendim, East and West part of The Misty Mountains, East part of The North Downs and The Trollshaws|
||44-50||Angmar, Eregion, Sarnúr in Ered Luin, Forochel, and Ettenmoors|
||51-64||Angmar, Eregion, Moria, Lothlórien, Mirkwood, Enedwaith, Minas Elendúr, Kolo-hampât|
||65-74||Dunland, Gap of Rohan, Isengard, Nan Curunir, The Great River and some rare drops in Eastern Mirkwood and Enedwaith|
||85-99||West Rohan (A beast level 85 in West Rohan can drop both Riddermark and Eorlingas hides), Fangorn, Western Gondor, Central Gondor|
|10 Anórien||100-105||Eastern Gondor, Old Anórien, Far Anórien (beasts in all 3 areas drop both Eorlingas and Anórien hides)|
|11 Doomfold||106+||The Plateau of Gorgoroth|
|12 Ironfold||116+||Ered Mithrin and the Withered Heath|
Links to Forester recipe index by tier
A complete list of recipes listed alphabetically
An index of items that can be crafted using Forester recipes
Harvesting Reward Quest
-  Picks for Delivery
-  Valuable Heart-wood rewards 10