Fornost: Wraith of Shadow
|Level:||30 - 115|
|Cluster:||Shadows of Angmar|
|Region:||The North Downs|
This is the fourth of four World Instances within Fornost. A prerequisite for this instance is to complete the deed Fornost -- The Gate to Shadow, which means completing a certain quest within the Wraith of Fire instance and killing Brogadan.
These landmarks (dungeons) are located inside the instance:
|41||Krithmog||Elite Master||Beast||1||23,500||Minas Erain|
|41||Einiora||Elite Master||Man||0||23,000||Minas Erain|
|42||Remmenaeg||Nemesis||The Unseen||6||32,500||Minas Erain|
Proceed through the tower; be careful at the third floor with Einiora. It consists of an inner and an outer ring:
- The outside ring is patrolled by monsters --- pull them outwards to avoid aggroing the others.
- Einiora is located in the inner ring, she will send her barghests to attack. Only one barghest is vulnerable at a time, thus they must be defeated in order: Migul, Tûm and then Ryk. Eventually Einoria also summons 2 Angmarim Guards and also enters the battle herself.
Proceed to the roof of the tower to challenge Remmenaeg, the last boss. He is invincible until all three braziers are lit.
- Have one of the Fellowship members stationed at each brazier. They are located to the left, to the right, and behind Remmenaeg.
- NOTE: For each brazier, it is important for the brazier person to wait for the fellowship to clear out the adds before lighting more flints. Rinse and repeat until Remmenaeg finally is defeated. Tentatively...
- Light the brazier behind him, it summons one ghost.
- Light the right brazier, it summons fire wights.
- Light the left brazier, it summons bats.
The challenge is to kill him while only lighting 7 braziers.
|Shadows of Angmar Fellowship Instances|
|Great Barrow:||The Maze • Thadúr • Sambrog|
|Fornost:||Wraith of Water • Wraith of Earth • Wraith of Fire • Wraith of Shadow|
|Garth Agarwen:||Arboretum • Barrows • Fortress|
|Annúminas:||Glinghant • Haudh Valandil • Ost Elendil|
|Angmar:||Barad Gúlaran • Carn Dûm • Urugarth|
|Tham Mírdain:||The Library at Tham Mírdain • The School at Tham Mírdain|
|Other:||The Halls of Night • Inn of the Forsaken • Goblin-town Throne Room|
|Shadows of Angmar Raid Instances|
|Raids:||The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu • Bogbereth • Ferndúr the Virulent • Helegrod: Dragon Wing (24) • Helegrod: Drake Wing • Helegrod: Giant Wing • Helegrod: Spider Wing|
|Bosses of Fornost|
|Zhurmat • Shiruk & Kamordî • Megoriath ♦ Warchief Búrzghâsh • Gurkâmâb • Rhavameldir ♦ Riamul • Zanthrug • Brogadan ♦ Krithmog • Einiora • Remmenaeg|