This Elven town lies southernmost in Ered Luin on the river Lhûn, just south of Duillond, and south and east of Falathlorn. Celondim has been the major port to ferry wood to Mithlond where the white ships departed for the Uttermost West, and yet today it is a bustling city. Here new Elf characters appear, supposedly two years after the final introduction quests are completed; though High Elves come directly from Imladris.
Celondim is full of trainers and merchants found not far from the quays. To the west and uphills the craft-fair provides all kinds of facilities, trainers, a vault-keeper, and a set of farmlands even higher up above. For more detail, see Celondim's Crafting Terrace.
- Bard - Faellindiel
- Clerk of Kinships - Gwenhíril
- Escrow Broker - Taidelen
- Outfitter - Hambrennil
- Vault - Celebeth
- See Civic Structures and Facilities below
|Falathlorn Homesteads||Ered Luin||1|
|Falathlorn Homesteads||(Swift)||Ered Luin||5|
|Thorin's Gate||(Swift)||Ered Luin||1|
|Michel Delving||(Swift)||The Shire||1|
|Treasure Camp||(Swift)||Ered Luin||Free||Treasure Hunt|
See also the Crafting Terrace for quests
-  Crafting: A Terrace in Celondim
-  Crafting: Studying the White Ships - Scholar
-  In Defence of the Forest
-  Need of a Cask
-  Hallowed Ground
-  Calengil's Vigil
-  Gift for a Friend
-  Leaving Middle-earth
-  Crafting: Gems for Guleneth - Jeweller
-  Crafting: Laegon Practises His Craft - Woodworker
-  Articles of Harmony - Minstrel
-  Implements of Song - Minstrel
-  A Lesson from Lindir - Minstrel
-  Prologue (High Elf): A Sea Unsettled
-  Prologue (High Elf): Reflections of the Past
-  Prologue (Elf): At the Behest of Cardavor
-  Prologue (Elf): Unlike Avorthal
-  Prologue (Elf): The Wrath of the Elves
-  Prologue (Elf): The Master of the Refuge
-  Volume I, Book 14, Chapter 8: An Elf-friend of Eregion
-  Volume I, Book 14, Chapter 11: The Great Bellows of Mirobel
-  Volume I, Book 14, Chapter 14: The Heavy Burden
-  A Message of Thanks
-  A Word of Warning
-  Cooper and Cask
-  Return the Cask
-  The Days Ahead
-  The Finest Melody is Understanding - Minstrel
-  Prologue (Elf): Avorthal's Favourite Haunts
-  Volume I, Book 14, Chapter 7: The Ravages of Time
-  Volume I, Book 14, Chapter 10: Trailing Angmar
-  Volume I, Book 14, Chapter 13: Frustrated Hopes
-  Stocking the Pond - Festival
-  Jónar's Special Brew - Festival
-  The Twines That Bind - Festival
-  Boot Demand, Boot Supply - Festival
-  Never Far From Home - Festival
See also Celondim's Crafting Terrace for NPCs
Civic Structures and Facilities
Celondim's Crafting Terrace
Celondim's Crafting Terrace is the craft-fair for Celondim.
The terrace is sheltered in an embedded terrace at the hill-side. Higher up is a Vault-keeper, and highest up is a Novice Farmhand and Farmlands. Visitors seeking a crafting vocation should speak with Golphedinir, the Master of Apprentices.
- Forge, Oven, Workbench, Supplier, Farmland, Novice Farmhand - Higher up
- Clerk of Kinships, Escrow Broker, Vault, trainers, quests
A beautiful shrine/garden in southern Celondim.
The center of Celondim.
The Vault of Celondim.
The night sky over Celondim.