This is the home for the Woodworker's Guild where it is possible for Woodworkers to gain reputation and obtain exclusive recipes and items not possible to obtain by other means. Guild representatives are also found at other locations, see below.
|Viola Brockhouse||Woodworker's Guild Leader|
|Guthki||Woodworker's Guild Carving Recipes|
|Posy Brockhouse||Woodworker's Guild Carving Trader|
|Tawarbes||Woodworker's Guild Improved Recipes|
|Rinfindiel||Woodworker's Guild Legendary Recipes|
Guild NPCs for many or all guilds are also found at the following locations.
|Maenasdir||Vineyards of Lórien||Lothlórien|
|Craft Hall||Snowbourn||East Rohan|
|Crafting Hall||Aldburg||West Rohan|
|Library of Saphadzîr||Dol Amroth||West Gondor|
|The House of Craft||Minas Tirith||Old Anórien|
|Estolad Lân||Morgul Vale|
In order to gain reputation in your chosen guild, you must:
- Purchase guild recipes from Guthki, the Woodworker's Guild Carving Recipes vendor
- Craft any or all of the recipes to make "carvings"
- Right-click on the carvings to gain guild reputation
- Repeat the process of making each available carving each day, buy new recipes when completing a tier
The Woodworker's Guild rewards its fellow members with improved recipes from Expert to highest tiers; see the following vendors to claim them when you gain the required reputation level:
- Tawarbes - Woodworker's Guild Improved Recipes
- Rinfindiel - Woodworker's Guild Legendary Recipes
- Maenasdir - in the Vineyards of Lórien for Lothlórien recipes
|Cook • Jeweller • Metalsmith • Scholar • Tailor • Weaponsmith • Woodworker|