|Region:||The North Downs|
Within this hall it is possible for Woodworkers to gain reputation and obtain exclusive recipes and items not possible to obtain by other means. The hall is located at the back of the craft hall.
|Viola Brockhouse||Woodworker's Guild Leader|
|Guthki||Woodworker's Guild Carving Recipes|
|Posy Brockhouse||Woodworker's Guild Carving Trader|
|Tawarbes||Woodworker's Guild Improved Recipes|
|Rinfindiel||Woodworker's Guild Legendary Recipes|
NPCs are also found in these locations:
- Craftguilder's Hall in Galtrev
- Craft Hall in Snowbourn
- Crafting Hall in Aldburg
- Maenasdir in The Vineyards of Lórien (Unique recipes only)
- Library of Saphadzîr in Dol Amroth
- The House of Craft in Minas Tirith
- Crafting Hall in Dale
- Estolad Lân in the Morgul Vale
In order to gain reputation in your chosen guild, you must:
- Purchase guild recipes from Guthki, the Woodworker's Guild Carving Recipes vendor
- Craft any or all of the recipes to make "carvings"; they do not share a mutually exclusive cooldown
- Right-click on the carvings to gain guild reputation. Consider using a reputation accelerator (may be granted by Hobbit presents, or purchased from Marks vendor).
- Remember to repeat the process of making each carving each day, and consume it to gain reputation.
- with normal real life interruptions, a character can gain Westemnet standing with the Guild in about a month
- The easiest way to reach Honoured (Minas Ithil) Master of the Guild standing is to have the Minas Morgul Expansion.
- If you don't have the Minas Morgul Expansion you can use the "old" guild recipes to gain the 200.000 rep needed.
The Woodworker's Guild rewards its fellow members with improved recipes from Expert to Eastemnet tier; see the following vendors to claim them when you gain the required reputation level:
- Tawarbes - Woodworker's Guild Improved Recipes
- Rinfindiel - Woodworker's Guild Legendary Recipes
- Maenasdir - in The Vineyards of Lórien for Lothlórien recipes
|Cook • Jeweller • Metalsmith • Scholar • Tailor • Weaponsmith • Woodworker|