The Golden Perch
The Golden Perch is the Inn and Tavern in Stock.
Famed for its beer and located where main roads meet and close to the Brandywine Bridge, this is a busy Inn which is full of locals as well as queer strangers. Here weary travellers can indulge in good food and drink; probably fresh fish from the nearby Brandywine river, or maybe from Shirebourn, is at the menu. The local outfitter sells various outfits.
- 'All right!' said Pippin. 'I will follow you into every bog and ditch. But it is hard! I had counted on passing The Golden Perch at Stock before sundown. The best beer in the Eastfarthing, or used to be: it is a long time since I tasted it.' (...) 'That settles it!' said Frodo. 'Short cuts make delays, but inns make longer ones. At all costs we must keep you away from the Golden Perch. We want to get to Bucklebury before dark.' — The Fellowship of the Ring, by Tolkien
|Ernulf Brandybuck||Inn League Member|
|Gunderic Grubb||Tavern Keep|
-  The Golden Perch
-  Inn League -- Golden Perch Trial - Festival
-  Inn League Initiation -- Floating Log - Festival
-  Fate of the Black Rider
-  Inn League Initiation -- Golden Perch - Festival
-  Tainted Mug - Festival
-  Paying Your Respects - Festival
-  A Siple Wine - Festival
-  The Draught Drought - Festival