The Perfect Picnic (Instance)
- This page is about the instance. For the deed, see The Perfect Picnic (Deed).
|The Perfect Picnic|
|Level:||10 - 150|
|Size:||Solo/Duo, Small Fellowship(3), Fellowship(6), 12-person Raid|
|Area:||Green Hill Country|
a delicious feast upon his favourite hill in all the Shire!"
The Perfect Picnic is a Seasonal Instance available during the Farmers Faire. To complete this instance, escort Penny, the picnic pony, to the perfect picnic spot while keeping Penny on track and defeating manifestations of heat.
This instance is similar in style to a skirmish in that it includes banners and encounters and the instance can be run at different group sizes. However, there is just one tier of difficulty, no marks are awarded, and the optional encounters provide no benefits other than completion of a deed.
- The Perfect Picnic
These mobs are encountered within the Perfect Picnic:
- The Picnic Basket at the end awards 5 Festivity Tokens once per day, per group size. The instance group sizes for the chests (and locks) are solo, duo/3-person, 6-person, and 12-person.
- Eating the food awards 8 Farmers Faire Tokens once per day, regardless of group size.
- It is possible to be awarded 20 Festivity Tokens and 8 Farmers Faire Tokens per character, per day.
- Each group size's Picnic Basket has its own lock that resets daily at 3:00 a.m. server time.
- Note that the Picnic Basket chest lock looks the same for every party size, stating only "Picnic Basket" under Chest and the Reset Duration. Therefore you could have up to 4 identical looking locks each day.