|Region:||The North Downs|
Within this hall it is possible for Jewellers to gain reputation and obtain exclusive recipes and items not possible to obtain by other means. The hall is found to the back of the craft-hall.
|Aldúlf||Jeweller's Guild Leader|
|Mirchiril||Jeweller's Guild Symbol Recipes|
|Hógni Greenstone||Jeweller's Guild Symbol Trader|
|Porto Hornblower||Jeweller's Guild Improved Recipes|
|Arly Underhill||Jeweller's Guild Legendary Recipes|
NPCs are also found in these locations:
- Craftguilder's Hall in Galtrev
- Craft Hall in Snowbourn
- Crafting Hall in Aldburg
- Maenasdir in The Vineyards of Lórien (Unique recipes only)
- Library of Saphadzîr in Dol Amroth
- The House of Craft in Minas Tirith
- Crafting Hall in Dale
- Estolad Lân in the Morgul Vale
In order to gain reputation in your chosen guild, you must:
- Purchase guild recipes from Mirchiril, the Jeweller's Guild Symbol Recipes vendor
- Craft any or all of the recipes to make "symbols"
- Right-click on the symbols to gain guild reputation. Consider using a reputation accelerator (may be granted by Hobbit presents, or purchased from Marks vendor).
- Remember to repeat the process of making each symbol each day, and consume it to gain reputation.
- with normal real life interruptions, a character can gain Westemnet standing with the Guild in about a month
- The easiest way to reach Honoured (Minas Ithil) Master of the Guild standing is to have the Minas Morgul Expansion.
- If you don't have the Minas Morgul Expansion you can use the "old" guild recipes to gain the 200.000 rep needed.
The Jeweller's Guild rewards its fellow members with improved recipes from Expert to Eastemnet tier; see the following vendors to claim them when you gain the required reputation level:
- Porto Hornblower - Jeweller's Guild Improved Recipes
- Arly Underhill - Jeweller's Guild Legendary Recipes
- Maenasdir - in The Vineyards of Lórien for Lothlórien recipes
|Cook • Jeweller • Metalsmith • Scholar • Tailor • Weaponsmith • Woodworker|