This is the home for the Tailor's Guild where it is possible for Tailors to gain reputation and obtain exclusive recipes and items not possible to obtain by other means. Guild representatives are also found at other locations, see below.
|Hambrennil||Tailor's Guild Leader|
|Jarmárr||Tailor's Guild Pattern Recipes|
|Farvíl||Tailor's Guild Pattern Trader|
|Toby Eatwell||Tailor's Guild Improved Recipes|
|Bob Rosethorn||Tailor's Guild Legendary Recipes|
Guild NPCs for many or all guilds are also found at the following locations.
|Maenasdir||Vineyards of Lórien||Lothlórien|
|Craft Hall||Snowbourn||East Rohan|
|Crafting Hall||Aldburg||West Rohan|
|Library of Saphadzîr||Dol Amroth||West Gondor|
|The House of Craft||Minas Tirith||Old Anórien|
|Estolad Lân||Morgul Vale|
In order to gain reputation in your chosen guild, you must:
- Purchase guild recipes from Jarmárr, the Tailor's Guild Pattern Recipes vendor
- Craft any or all of the recipes to make "patterns"
- Right-click on the patterns to gain guild reputation
- Repeat the process of making each available pattern each day, buy new recipes when completing a tier
The Tailor's Guild rewards its fellow members with improved recipes from Expert to the highest tiers; see the following vendors to claim them when you gain the required reputation level:
- Toby Eatwell - Tailor's Guild Improved Recipes
- Bob Rosethorn - Tailor's Guild Legendary Recipes
- Maenasdir - in the Vineyards of Lórien for Lothlórien recipes
|Cook • Jeweller • Metalsmith • Scholar • Tailor • Weaponsmith • Woodworker|