Trouble in Tuckborough
Trouble in Tuckborough, a level 20-140 skirmish, located at Great Smials within Tuckborough, in the Shire.
Tuckborough is the chief village of Tookland and home to the Thain of the Shire. Goblins and half-orcs seek to capture it in the name of Sharkey, the brigand chieftain troubling Bree-land and the Shire.
This Skirmish has a minimum level of 20 and is free to all.
- This is a scaled instance, designed for level 20 and up.
- It is available in the Instance Finder.
- Solo (1) or Duo (2)
- Small Fellowship (3) or Fellowship (6)
- Raid (12)
Assisting in defence of banners:
- [..] Ill Omens: Trouble in Tuckborough
- [..] Year 4 Trifles: A Good Old Skirmish - Anniversary
These mobs are encountered within Trouble in Tuckborough:
- See also Skirmish Lieutenants
Fight your way around the hill. There are several fenced sections on the hill, each with a gate. Once you have defeated all the mobs in a section, and have captured the flag, the gate will open and allow you to progress around the hill.
Each flag is on top of a hobbit hole. Once you capture the flag a couple of stout hobbits will appear and assist you in repelling any counter-attacks.
Boss and End Fight
Defeat the Filzof, a half-orc, at the doorway to the Great Smials.
Competing the skirmish will reward the Mathom Society Reputation.
Rewards and Loot scale to the level, group size, and tier of the Skirmish. Loot is found by/at/in/from:
- Completing quest flags or objectives
- Skirmish Lieutenants
- End Boss(es)
- Fancy Wooden Chest (appears after the boss fight)
- Sometimes the last banner must be activated before the chest appears, be aware and do not leave until the boss loot or chest has been found.
Skirmish Marks are the main reward from skirmishes. They are stored in the characters Wallet window. Marks, Medallions, and Seals are used to barter at the many Skirmish Camps.
Summary Loot List
- Silver Coins
- Legendary Item Experience
- Marks, Medallions (primarily from encounters and bosses), Seals (from higher tiers)
- Bounty - see details
- Heritage Runes - see details
- Skirmish Tokens and Emblems - buffs or debuffs, see details
- Reputation - usually about 700 points with various factions