Trouble in Tuckborough
Tuckborough is the chief village of Tookland and home to the Thain of the Shire. Goblins and half-orcs seek to capture it in the name of Sharkey, the brigand chieftain troubling Bree-land and the Shire.
This Skirmish has a minimum level of 20 and is free to all account owners.
Group, Level and Tier
There are three Tiers of difficulty for this Skirmish
You can start this skirmish for the following groups:
- Solo (1) or Duo (2)
- Small Fellowship (3) or Fellowship (6)
- Raid (12)
There is one quest in this skirmish that scales to your level. You will automatically receive it when entering the Skirmish.
- The Trouble in Tuckborough (Deed) rewards the Title: Tuckborough Troublemaker
- There are a number of Skirmish Lieutenants Deeds
- Since you will only meet one or two of these encounter mobs each skirmish, you will have to do several sessions before you can complete it.
- Mobs you encounter must be close to your level or the kill will not count towards the deed
Random Encounter mobs:
- Old Root
- Big Fright
- will only meet some of these mobs during the instance, not all.
- By level stat details are on the creatures page
Fight your way around the hill. There are several fenced sections on the hill, each with a gate. Once you defeat all the mobs in section and capture the flag the gate will open and allow you to progress around the hill.
Each flag in on top of a hobbit hole. Once you capture the flag a couple of stout hobbits will appear and assist you in repelling any counter-attacks.
Boss and End Fight
Defeat the Filzof at the doorway to the Great Smials.
- Completing quest flags or objectives
- End Boss
- Fancy Wooden Chest (appears after the boss fight)
- Sometimes you will need to activate the last banner before the chest appears, be aware and DON'T LEAVE until after you find the boss loot or chest.
Skirmish Marks are the main rewards and currency of skirmishes. They are not stored in one's inventory; but found in the skirmish and player's wallet windows. Marks, Medallions, and Seals are used to barter at the many skirmish barterers.
Summary Loot List
- Legendary Item Experience
- , s (primarily from encounters and bosses), s (from higher tiers) s
- money coin like the
- Heritage Runes like the
- Relics like the
- Legendary Consumable Items like
- Legendary Crafting Components like
- Skirmish Tokens and Emblems give a temporarily buff effect on yourself, or deal damage or debuff a mob
- Reputation usually about 700 points of reputation with various factions