Trouble in Tuckborough
Tuckborough is the chief village of Tookland and home to the Thain of the Shire. Goblins and half-orcs seek to capture it in the name of Sharkey, the brigand chieftain troubling Bree-land and the Shire.
This Skirmish has a minimum level of 20 and is free to all.
- This is a scaled instance, designed for level 20 and up.
- It is available in the Instance Finder.
- Solo (1) or Duo (2)
- Small Fellowship (3) or Fellowship (6)
- Raid (12)
Assisting in defence of banners:
These mobs are encountered within Trouble in Tuckborough:
- See also Skirmish Lieutenants
Fight your way around the hill. There are several fenced sections on the hill, each with a gate. Once you have defeated all the mobs in a section, and have captured the flag, the gate will open and allow you to progress around the hill.
Each flag is on top of a hobbit hole. Once you capture the flag a couple of stout hobbits will appear and assist you in repelling any counter-attacks.
Boss and End Fight
Defeat the Filzof, a half-orc, at the doorway to the Great Smials.
- Completing quest flags or objectives
- Skirmish Lieutenants
- End Boss(es)
- Fancy Wooden Chest (appears after the boss fight)
- Sometimes the last banner must be activated before the chest appears, be aware and do not leave until the boss loot or chest has been found.
Summary Loot List
- Legendary Item Experience
- , s (primarily from encounters and bosses), s (from higher tiers) s
- - see details
- Heritage Runes - see details
- Skirmish Tokens and Emblems - buffs or debuffs, see details
- Reputation - usually about 700 points with various factions