The Ford of Bruinen (Skirmish)
- This page is about the skirmish. For the location, see The Ford of Bruinen. For the deed, see Ford of Bruinen.
The Ford of Bruinen is the last bulwark leading into the hidden vale of Rivendell. Orcs in the service of Angmar lay siege at the Ford, seeking to penetrate the defences of Imladris.
Players must reach level 40 to access.
Group, Level and Tier
There are three Tiers of difficulty for this Skirmish
You can start this skirmish for the following groups:
- Solo (1) or Duo (2)
- Small Fellowship (3) or Fellowship (6)
- Raid (12)
There is one quest in this skirmish that scales to your level. You will automatically receive it when entering the Skirmish.
- The Ford of Bruinen Deed rewards the Title: Forded Bruinen
- There are a number of Skirmish Lieutenants Deeds
- Since you will only meet one or two of these encounter mobs each skirmish, you will have to do several sessions before you can complete it.
- Mobs you encounter must be close to your level or the kill will not count towards the deed
- You can also encounter Trolls, Giants and Worms that will increase your Trollshaws slayer deeds.
Assist in combat, both must survive:
Random Encounter mobs:
- will only meet some of these mobs during the instance, not all.
- By level stat details are on the creatures page
Elrohir and Elladan, sons of Elrond, are prepared to stand against the army of the Enemy attempting to cross the Bruinen. Elrohir is awaiting your arrival. The sons will help with the fight but its up to you to keep them alive. Its best if you can find a way to keep them together, they tend to fight away from each other which spells trouble. You will fight waves of mobs that fall from the North and South siege towers.
Boss and End Fight
The final boss Níngrat will drop from the center siege tower. Remember to loot either the boss corpse or the chest.
- By level stat details are on the boss page
No raid specific notes.
Rewards and Loot
- Completing quest flags or objectives
- End Boss
- Fancy Wooden Chest (appears after the boss fight)
- Sometimes you will need to activate the last banner before the chest appears, be aware and DON'T LEAVE until after you find the boss loot or chest.
Skirmish Marks are the main rewards and currency of skirmishes. They are not stored in one's inventory; but found in the skirmish and player's wallet windows. Marks, Medallions, and Seals are used to barter at the many skirmish barterers.
Summary Loot List
- Legendary Item Experience
- , s (primarily from encounters and bosses), s (from higher tiers) s
- money coin like the
- Heritage Runes like the
- Relics like the
- Legendary Consumable Items like
- Legendary Crafting Components like
- Skirmish Tokens and Emblems give a temporarily buff effect on yourself, or deal damage or debuff a mob
- Reputation usually about 700 points of reputation with various factions
For by level and tier details see Skirmish Rewards