These crumbled ruins are located a distance north of the Great East Road, at what once was a road to the watchtowers of Nan Tornaeth to the north. The walls of Thorenhad (Sindarin for Fenced Place) are now withered and the place is safe only because of its placement high above the landscape, making the only winding path into the ruins easily defended.
Within the ruined fort Elrond's sons and a number of Elf scouts have set up camp, charged with patrolling the Trollshaws for signs of evil. Protected by those scouts are a stable-master, provisioner, a supplier, and vendors who sells armaments for levels 30 to 40. And some dwarves.
-  Wolves at Their Backs
-  A Scout in Nan Tornaeth
-  A Road Seldom Travelled
-  A Surprising Taste
-  House of the Master
-  The Angle of Mitheithel
-  Raid: The Corcur of Helegrod - Raid
-  Volume I, Book 4, Chapter 2: The Missing Rider - Solo or Fellowship
-  Volume I, Book 4, Chapter 3: The Wisdom of Lord Glorfindel
-  Volume I, Book 4, Chapter 5: Hiding in the Dark - Solo or Fellowship
-  Volume I, Book 4, Chapter 6: The Knowledge of the Onodrim
-  Volume I, Book 4, Chapter 7: The Aid of Mirkwood
-  Volume III, Book 1, Chapter 2: Candaith's Hidden Cache
-  The Sons of Elrond
-  Ost Thondol
-  Blankets for the Dwarves - Repeatable
-  Return to Thorenhad
-  The Corcur Arise
-  Volume I, Book 4, Chapter 1: Where is the Horse and the Rider?
-  Volume I, Book 4, Chapter 4: Regaining the Trail
-  Volume III, Book 1, Chapter 1: Gallant as Elf-lords