The Siege of Gondamon
Gondamon is one of the strongest fortresses of the Longbeards in Ered Luin along the Blue Mountains. The Dourhands and their goblin-allies seek to overthrow the stronghold and claim it for themselves. In The Siege of Gondamon the Dourhands have forged an alliance with the Blue Crag goblins and have laid siege to Gondamon for nearly two weeks. You enter during the final assault.
All accounts have access starting level 20.
Group, Level and Tier
There are three Tiers of difficulty for this Skirmish
You can start this skirmish for the following groups:
- Solo (1) or Duo (2)
- Small Fellowship (3) or Fellowship (6)
- Raid (12)
There is one quest in this skirmish that scales to your level. You will automatically receive it when entering the Skirmish.
- [20-max] The Siege of Gondamon
- The Siege of Gondamon Deed rewards the Title: Gondamon Siege-breaker
- There are a number of Skirmish Lieutenants Deeds
- Since you will only meet one or two of these encounter mobs each skirmish, you will have to do several sessions before you can complete it.
- Mobs you encounter must be close to your level or the kill will not count towards the deed
Random Encounter mobs:
- Agi Gatebreaker
- will only meet some of these mobs during the instance, not all.
- By level stat details are on the creatures page
The instance starts when you report to Mathi, commander of Gondamon. Follow his instructions. The instance will have you running to three defense points (North, East and South) as the fortress gates are attacked by small bands.
Boss and End Fight
The final assault occurs at the top of the stairs with Mathi. The final boss Ingithor Blackhand and his minions cheat and drops off the West wall of the fortress directly into the upper courtyard of Gondamon with Mathi. After all creatures are dead and the flag is raised, you can loot either the boss corpse or the chest.
- By level stat details are on the boss page
No raid specific notes.
Rewards and Loot
- completing quest flags or objectives
- End Boss
- Fancy Wooden Chest (appears after the boss fight)
- Sometimes you will need to activate the last banner before the chest appears, be aware and DON'T LEAVE until after you find the boss loot or chest.
Skirmish Marks are the main rewards and currency of skirmishes. They are not stored in one's inventory; but found in the skirmish and player's wallet windows. Marks, Medallions, and Seals are used to barter at the many skirmish barterers.
Summary Loot List
- Legendary Item Experience
- , s (primarily from encounters and bosses), s (from higher tiers) s
- money coin like the
- Heritage Runes like the
- Relics like the
- Legendary Consumable Items like
- Legendary Crafting Components like
- Skirmish Tokens and Emblems give a temporarily buff effect on yourself, or deal damage or debuff a mob
- Reputation usually about 700 points of reputation with various factions
For by level and tier details see Skirmish Rewards