Cook's Guild Hall
|Area:||The Delving Fields|
|Location:||Michel Delving's Craft-fair|
|Aesseledh||Cook's Guild Leader|
|Honesty Goodbody||Cook's Guild Repast Recipes|
|Dinendúr||Cook's Guild Repast Trader|
|Annie Hayhurst||Cook's Guild Improved Recipes|
|Bess Holewood||Cook's Guild Legendary Recipes|
NPCs are also found in these locations:
- Craftguilder's Hall in Galtrev
- Craft Hall in Snowbourn
- Crafting Hall in Aldburg
- Maenasdir in The Vineyards of Lórien. (Unique recipes only)
- Library of Saphadzîr in Dol Amroth
- The House of Craft in Minas Tirith
- Crafting Hall in Dale
In order to gain reputation in your chosen guild, you must:
- Purchase guild recipes from Honesty Goodbody, the Cook's Guild Repast Recipes vendor
- Craft any or all of the recipes to make "repasts"
- Cooking requires a lot of vault or inventory space, more than other crafts.
- Repasts are made with vendor purchased items plus Cooking Ingredients (crafted) such as various broths or marinated meats, so focus on the Ingredients section of each proficiency level.
- Right-click on the repasts to gain guild reputation. Consider using a reputation accelerator (may be granted by Hobbit presents, or purchased from Marks vendor).
- Remember to repeat the process of making each repast each day, and consume it to gain reputation.
- with normal real life interruptions, a character can gain maximum standing with the Cook's guild in about a month
The Cook's Guild rewards its fellow members with improved recipes from Expert to Eastemnet tier; see the following vendors to claim them when you gain the required reputation level:
- Annie Hayhurst - Cook's Guild Improved Recipes
- Bess Holewood - Cook's Guild Legendary Recipes
- Maenasdir - in The Vineyards of Lórien for Lothlórien recipes
|Cook • Jeweller • Metalsmith • Scholar • Tailor • Weaponsmith • Woodworker|