Cook's Guild Hall
|Area:||The Delving Fields|
|Location:||Michel Delving's Craft-fair|
NOTE: since Update 27, players may find the guild NPCs located in The House of Craft in Minas Tirith (Midsummer) to be preferable to Michel Delving, since a cook's second guildable profession -- Tailor for the Yeoman vocation, or Jeweller for the Tinker vocation -- can also be guilded in the same location in Minas Tirith (Midsummer), thus obviating a separate trip. Minas Tirith (Midsummer) is available to characters of all levels.
|Aesseledh||Cook's Guild Leader|
|Honesty Goodbody||Cook's Guild Repast Recipes|
|Dinendúr||Cook's Guild Repast Trader|
|Annie Hayhurst||Cook's Guild Improved Recipes|
|Bess Holewood||Cook's Guild Legendary Recipes|
In addition to those already mentioned, NPCs are also found in these locations:
- Craftguilder's Hall in Galtrev
- Craft Hall in Snowbourn
- Crafting Hall in Aldburg
- Maenasdir in The Vineyards of Lórien. (Unique recipes only)
- Library of Saphadzîr in Dol Amroth
- The House of Craft in Minas Tirith (before battle)
- Crafting Hall in Dale
- Estolad Lân in the Morgul Vale
In order to gain reputation in your chosen guild, you must:
- Purchase guild recipes from Honesty Goodbody, the Cook's Guild Repast Recipes vendor
- Craft any or all of the recipes to make "repasts"
- Cooking requires a lot of vault or inventory space, more than other crafts.
- Repasts are made with vendor purchased items plus Cooking Ingredients (crafted) such as various broths or marinated meats, so focus on the Ingredients section of each proficiency level.
- Right-click on the repasts to gain guild reputation. Consider using a reputation accelerator (may be granted by Hobbit presents, or purchased from Marks vendor).
- Remember to repeat the process of making each repast each day, and consume it to gain reputation.
- with normal real life interruptions, a character can gain Westemnet standing with the Guild in about a month
- The easiest way to reach Honoured (Minas Ithil) Master of the Guild standing is to have the Minas Morgul Expansion.
- If you don't have the Minas Morgul Expansion you can use the "old" guild recipes to gain the 200.000 rep needed.
The Cook's Guild rewards its fellow members with improved recipes from Expert to Eastemnet tier; see the following vendors to claim them when you gain the required reputation level:
- Annie Hayhurst - Cook's Guild Improved Recipes
- Bess Holewood - Cook's Guild Legendary Recipes
- Maenasdir - in The Vineyards of Lórien for Lothlórien recipes
|Cook • Jeweller • Metalsmith • Scholar • Tailor • Weaponsmith • Woodworker|