|Resource tier:||Westfold (T7)|
Tâl Methedras is an area within Dunland in the north-east region. The name means Foot of the Last Peak in Sindarin. The Falcon-clan has established a village here, called Tûr Morva. This area is part of the Epic Quest line.
Points of Interest
- Snowman Village - an "Easter Egg"
- Boat 1 -- A Tûr Morva Villager offers to row you to the "far shore" . (Avanc, Toads, Footprints)
- Boat 2 -- A Tûr Morva Villager offers to row you to the "far shore" . (Dead Ox)
Located outside the main gate: (i.e. outside the instance)
List of NPCs that are found within this area:
- Dondhreg - interior Prison-caves
- Halbarad - wandering carrying water
- Lheu Brenin
- Nai - interior guard in Prison-caves
- Olwen - location 1
- Olwen - location 2
- Radanir - wandering with broom and shovel
- Ranger several
- Tûr Morva Villager several
This area is accessed as part of the Epic Quest line, beginning with Volume III Book 4 Chapter 6.
-  Chapter 6: The Will to Stand - Catrin
-  Chapter 7: Aiding Tûr Morva - Penrod
-  Chapter 8: The Messenger of Isengard - Lheu Brenin
-  Chapter 9: Return to Galtrev - Lheu Brenin
It is again visited in Volume III Book 4 Chapter 17,
and again in Volume III Book 4 Chapters 29 and 30.
-  Chapter 29: City of Traitors - Théodred
-  Chapter 30: The Rescue - Théodred
There are not many mobs in this area. All are located on the far side of the lake and are nominally "quest targets."
The following creatures are found within these borders:
- Slippery Toad
- Vengeful Toad (replace the Slippery Toads after completing and returning after the 'Escape from Isengard' quest)
- Crawling Avanc
- Enraged Avanc (replace the Crawling Avanc after completing and returning after the 'Escape from Isengard' quest)
- Tâl Methedras Ox
- Boats are available on the lake shore to fast travel from the eastern side of the lake by Tûr Morva to the western side and back. This helps when completing the quests requiring travel to the western area. After returning after completing the quest Escape from Isengard, the boats will no longer be present.
- The resource nodes are not present until after completion of the quest stage Escape from Isengard. After returning there will now be both ore and log nodes in the area.
|Settlements, Areas and Landmarks of Dunland|
|Areas:||Bonevales • Carreglyn • Dunbog • Gravenwood • Pren Gwydh • Starkmoor • Tâl Methedras • Trum Dreng|
|Settlements:||Avardin • Barnavon • Echad Naeglanc • Galtrev • Lhan Rhos • Lhan Tarren • Rohirrim Scout-camp • Tûr Morva|
|Landmarks:||Ak-ghru • Barnavon Mine • Bloodtusk's Den • Bone Quarry • Cartrev Andras • Culling Pit • Cors Avanc • Dire Hollow • Dragon-clan Settlement • Durgors • Fanged Lair • Flam-cadlus • Galtrev Lumber-camp • Hen Turrau • Herd-lands • Hound's Rest • Howling Caverns • Lhan Bach • Lhan Colvarn • Lhan Gogledh • Lhun Avanc • Munfaeril's Shrine • Naur-maudhûl • North Pass • Overlook of Wulf's Cleft • Plas-maru • Prison-caves • Pristine Glade • Rhuvel-cadlus • Rook's Hut • Slade of Shadows • Tree of Tribute • Watch-tower • White Hand Outpost • Withered Stones • Uvel-cadlus|