Rhovanion (Sindarin for Wilderland) is a Land in the north-east of Middle-earth. This land is comprised of many regions from Moria in the west to Mirkwood in the east, and from Eryn Lasgalen and the Dale-lands in the north to East Rohan and West Rohan in the south.
For a summary of levels, see Regional Quests, a page which also indicates the main level of creatures and mobs.
- See East Rohan for more details
Eastern Rohan, also referred to as Eastemnet, contains the eastern plains of the kingdom of Rohan.
- Level: 75-85
- Factions: Men of the Entwash Vale, Men of the Norcrofts, Men of the Sutcrofts & Men of the Wold
- Introduced: The Lord of the Rings Online: Riders of Rohan, Riders of Rohan. Update 8, Riders of Rohan - October 15, 2012
- Quest Pack: Quest Pack: Rohan
- See Entwood for more details
The Entwood is an area of Fangorn Forest near West Rohan. It becomes accessible after the Battle of the Hornburg.
- Level: 95
- Reputation Factions: The Ents of Fangorn Forest
- Introduced: Update 13: The Breaking of Isengard, April 2014
Ered Mithrin and Withered Heath is a region found within the land of Rhovanion.
Ered Mithrin (Sindarin for The Grey Mountains) is a large mountain range to the north of Rhovanion. Their western end connected to the Misty Mountains at the site of Mount Gundabad, an ancient Dwarven holy site and later the capital for the Orcs of the north.
The eastern end of the Grey Mountains was split into two chains, and in between lay the Withered Heath, where Dragons bred. After that was a wide hilly plain, beyond which lay the Iron Hills. Erebor, the Lonely Mountain, lay south of the Grey Mountains. 
- See Ered Mithrin and Withered Heath for more details
- Level: 115
- Factions: Dwarves of Erebor, Elves of Felegoth, and Men of Dale
- Crafting: Doomfold Tier 11
- Introduced: Update 22 - Legacy of the Necromancer, 6 March 2018
- This page is about The Great River, the region between Lothlórien and Rohan. For the river, see Anduin. For other uses, see Anduin (disambiguation).
- See The Great River for more details
The shores of Great River, known as the mighty Anduin in Sindarin, touch many different lands. It flows from the Grey and Misty Mountains in far north, between Lothlórien and Mirkwood, through the Argonath into West Rohan and onto Gondor, before emptying into Belegaer, the Great Sea to the South. The signs of war lie along the shores of the Great River as Isengard and Barad-dûr put their dark plans into motion. Assist the Sentinels of Lothlórien in patrolling their southern boarders, seek out Galadriel’s wisdom and confront ancient enemies of Rohan, the Easterlings, as they gather for an attack on Rohan and Lórien.
- Level: 70-75
- Factions: The Riders of Stangard & Heroes of Limlight Gorge
- Introduced: Update 6: Shores of the Great River, March 2012.
- Quest Pack: Quest Pack:Great River
Iron Hills is a region found within the land of Rhovanion.
This area of iron rich hills is home to a branch of the Longbeard dwarves.
- Level: 116 - 120
- Crafting: Ironfold (T12)
- Introduced: Update 23: Where Dragons Dwell, 9 October 2018
- Quest Pack: Quest Pack: Where Dragons Dwell
- See Iron Hills for more details
- See Lothlórien for more details
In these latter days, the name of the wood has become simply Lothlórien, the Dreamflower. Evil does not enter there, though neither do many others, for they jealously guard their borders, distrustful of the world beyond. In these dark days, however, Lothlórien’s borders will soon be opened . . . War is upon their threshold. 
Lothlórien is one of the most famous locations in J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings, and one of the last places of Power remaining to the forces of good. Players of Mines of Moria™ will surely want to visit Lothlórien and offer their services to the Lord and Lady.
- See Mirkwood for more details
Southern Mirkwood is a region in the land of Rhovanion. It encompasses the forest from the eastern shores of the Anduin to the dreaded fortress of Dol Guldur. When you first arrive in Mirkwood, you will be launched into a public instance. You will enter the normal Mirkwood when you finish an instance concerning the assault on the gates leading to the Dourstocks. You need to complete the foreword quest chain for Vol. II. Book 9 to unlock the instance.
- See Moria for more details
Moria (Sindarin for Black Abyss/Chasm/Pit) was the name given by the Eldar to the Dwarven kingdom which was properly called Khazad-dûm (Khuzdul for Dwarves' Delvings/Mansions). The Sindar adapted the Dwarvish name as Hadhodrond, and the Noldor as Cassarondo. Men called it the Dwarrowdelf (Archaic Westron for Dwarf-delving).
It is an enormous underground complex in north-western Middle-earth, comprising a vast network of tunnels, chambers, mines and huge halls or 'mansions', that ran under and ultimately through the Misty Mountains. There, for many thousands of years, lived the Dwarf clan known as the Longbeards in this city and one-time centre of dwarven industry. For over a thousand years of the Third Age it was widely known by the name Moria. It is located in Rhovanion, between Eregion and Lothlórien.
- Level: 50-60
- Factions: Iron Garrison Guards and Iron Garrison Miners
- Introduced: Mines of Moria Expansion, February 2009.
All Beornings hail from these woods and dales surrounding the Anduin, from the shores near the Carrock up to the High Pass through the Misty Mountains. All Beorning players begin their journey in these Vales at Grimbeorn's Lodge.
- Level: 120
- Crafting: Ironfold (T12)
- Introduced: Update 24: Vales of Anduin, 4 June 2019
- See Vales of Anduin for more details
- See West Rohan for more details
- Level: 85-95
- Reputation Factions: The Eorlingas, The Helmingas and The Ents of Fangorn Forest
- Introduced: Helm's Deep Expansion, November 2013
- Quest Pack: Expansion: Helm's Deep
- See Wildermore for more details
- Levels: 85
- Factions: People of Wildermore and Survivors of Wildermore
- Introduced: Update 11: Treachery of the White Hand, May 2013
|Regions of Rhovanion|
|East Rohan (Wildermore) • Ered Mithrin and Withered Heath • Eryn Lasgalen and the Dale-lands • The Great River • Iron Hills • Lothlórien • Mirkwood • Moria • Vales of Anduin • West Rohan (Entwood)|
|Lands of Middle-earth|
|Eriador • Gondor • Rhovanion • Mordor|