|Farmer, Forester, Prospector|
|Cook, Jeweller, Metalsmith,|
"Simple adornments and objects of beauty are the heart of the jeweller's trade. However, exceptional adornments can go far to increasing the stature and confidence of an adventurer, and a skilled jeweller can produce true works of art."
Creation of a thing of beauty is an act of defiance against the forces of the Enemy. Jewellers can create rings, necklaces, bracelets, and earrings that can be worn by player characters, tokens that ward off the effects of dread, talismans that enable a Lore-master to attract special pets, and Rune-stones weapons for the Rune-keeper. Some jewellers can also create decorative items for the home.
- Jeweller's Tools (e.g. Bronze Jeweller's Tools)
- Workbench (for Apprentice, Journeyman, and Expert tier recipes)
- Superior Workbench (required for Artisan, Master and Supreme tier recipes, for locations see its article)
A list of all component items that are used to craft Jeweller recipes: Jeweller Components
A Jeweller polishes rough gemstones and uses Precious Metal ingots (silver, gold, platinum, calenard, eorlingas) and Crafting Rare Components, not iron or tin, produced by the Prospector. The Tinker Vocation includes both professions. For some products, he must purchase additional crafting components from the Novice or Expert Jeweller vendor.
To critically succeed while crafting item, a Jeweller must have achieved proficiency in the crafting tier for that item. After gaining proficiency, the base chance to achieve critical success starts at 5%.
- Using player-crafted Jeweller's Tools increases that base chance.
- Click through to the tools index to view the percentage for any given tool.
- Scrolls of crafting lore (produced by a Scholar) give a 1-minute buff, further increasing the chance of a critical success.
- These scrolls provide tiered increases to the crit chance, but they are tiered by player level, not crafting level. Thus, a level 7 Supreme Master Jeweller can only use the Minor Jeweller Lore that gives a 1% crit chance increase, but a level 65 Master Apprentice Jeweller can use a Scroll of Supreme Jeweller Lore that gives a 12.5% increase.
- Certain recipes have an optional ingredient, rock-salt; the type of rock-salt used is based on the crafting level of any given recipe, but using rock-salt in any level gives a flat (not tiered) increase of 45% to the crit chance.
|Mastery Component||Tier Level||Recipes|
|Chunk of Grey Rock-salt||Apprentice||Most Tier 1 Recipes|
|Chunk of White Rock-salt||Journeyman||Most Tier 2 Recipes|
|Chunk of Clear Rock-salt||Expert||Most Tier 3 Recipes|
|Chunk of Yellow Rock-salt||Artisan||Most Tier 4 Recipes|
|Chunk of Blue Rock-salt||Master||Most Tier 5 Recipes|
|Chunk of Pink Rock-salt||Supreme||Most Tier 6 Recipes|
|Bit of Pure Calenard Ore||Westfold||Most Tier 7 Recipes|
|Bit of Pure Riddermark Ore||Eastemnet||Most Tier 8 Recipes|
|Bit of Pure Eorlingas Ore||Westemnet||Most Tier 9 Recipes|
|Bit of Pure Anórien Ore||Anórien||Most Tier 10 Recipes|
- A complete list of Jeweller recipe indexes by tier:
- A complete list of Jeweller recipes listed alphabetically:
- An index of items that can be crafted using Jeweller recipes
|Jeweller Recipe Index|
|Apprentice • Journeyman • Expert • Artisan • Master • Supreme • Westfold • Eastemnet • Westemnet • Anórien • Doomfold • Ironfold|
Crafting Guilds are Reputation factions that grant advantages in recipe execution. Reputation is increased by bartering special crafted items. Membership in a Crafting Guild is exclusive - you may only be a member of one crafting guild at a time.
Jewellers of all levels are eligible to join the Jeweller's Guild, but the guild recipes require Expert tier and above. To join a crafting guild, one must first speak to a Master of Crafting Guilds, and they are always found in the vicinity of a guild hall and at many other locations. Then, travel to Craft-hall of Esteldín in the North Downs and speak with Guild Leader Aldúlf to continue the quest. The Jeweller's Guild-hall is found at the back of the craft hall.
-  Introduction to Jewelcrafting
-  Crafting: A Superior Workbench (Jeweller)
-  Crafting: Artisan Jeweller - Grants Superior Workbench Access and opens Master Expert Jeweller
-  Introduction: Jeweller's Guild
Using Your Skills
-  Crafting: Gems for Guleneth
-  Crafting: Nefi's New Setting
-  Crafting: Barton Tyne Has Lost His Ring
-  Crafting: Verity Tyne Has Lost Her Ring
-  Dwarf-jewels -- Introduction
-  Dwarf-rings -- Introduction
-  Dwarf-necklace -- Introduction