A Light from the Shadow
My main character is a level 65 Lore-master on Landroval. He has a serious problem with trying to 100% the zones. Because I hit the level cap in the beta, took a break from playing, then came back after launch and promptly got defeated, I won't get Unscathed or Undying, but I'm not too worried about that. Some day I will make him an actual character page; this is just a page for me to keep track of accomplishments.
- Completed Free Range Chicken Play session for Crosser of Roads.
- Done with Vol 1 Epic quests up to and including book 15.
- Completed 100% of the quests and deeds in The Shire, Ered Luin, Bree-land, Lone-lands, North Downs, Trollshaws, Misty Mountains, Evendim, Forochel, and Angmar.
- Completed all quests in The Great Barrow, Garth Agarwen, Fornost, Urugarth, Carn Dûm, Barad Gúlaran, and The Rift.
- Collected Complete Rift Armour and Weapon set for Lore-master. Collected Complete Annúminas Light Armour set.
- Still need to complete 1 Helegrod quest, Reclaiming Eregion's Gift. 4/6 Helegrod Armour set for Lore-master.
- Finished several Ettenmoors quests and deeds. Glory Rank 6.
- Crafting (Yeoman): SM Farmer, SM Cook, SM Tailor with Superior Tools of the Yeoman.
- Non-combat Pets: Hare, Turtle, Frog, Snake, Squirrel, Fox, Dog, Cat, Sparrow
- Instruments: Bagpipes, Cowbell, Clarinet, Drum, Flute, Harp, Horn, Lute, Theorbo, Moor Cowbell
- All Social Titles from emotes (except Adorable, apparently disabled)
- Emotes: heropose, swordsalute, firebreath, juggle, and /fishslap. /flip no longer gained via deed.
- Dances: man, man2, elf, elf2, dwarf, dwarf2, hobbit, hobbit2, jig
- Ally to Inn League
- Kindred to Longbeards of Thorin's Hall, Elves of Rivendell, Mathom House, Men of Bree, Esteldin Rangers, Wardens of Annuminas, Lossoth, Eldgang, and Council of the North.
Book 14: Many new deeds and quests added.
- Boar-slayer (Pork-chopper) finished.
- Finished all deeds in Evendim including Warden of Annúminas.
- Finished all Urugarth deeds.
- Finished all Barad Gúlaran deeds.
- Finished all deeds in Carn Dûm including Slug-wrangler.
- Lord of Streams and Compleat Angler finished. Sturgeon, Trout, & Darter deeds finished.
- Completed Aughaire, Rammas Deluon, and Rhunendin battlefield instances.
The Mines of Moria
- Done with Vol 2 Epic Quests up to and including Book 8.
- Finished all Lore-master class deeds, including all 3 Legendary Capstone Traits.
- Maximum Quest limit increased to 50 via completed Deeds.
- Eregion: Finished all Quests and all Deeds, including Ridge-racer, Marshall of Tham Mirdain, and Protector of Hollin.
- Moria: Done with all quests and deeds in Moria, including group instances.
- Reputation: Kindred to Cook's Guild. Kindred to Iron Garrison Guards and Miners.
- 6/6 Radiance Gear from Challenge Mode instances (6/6 Vile Maw set)
- Level 60 Lore-master Book of the First Age from the Vile Maw
The Leaves of Lorien
- Hidden Deeds completed: Blind jumper, Well-traveled, Spring-flinger, Amazeling, Defender of CG, Cake-eater, Fool.
- Completed Legendary Sentinel's Challenge for Lore-master of Victory in Lorien title.
- Finished Lorien quests & deeds, including Doer of Great Deeds.
- Defeated Nornúan in Filikul.
- Completed the April First Chicken Run before it was deactivated.
- Reputation: Kindred to Galhadrim.
Scourge of Khazad-dûm
- Acquired Sunshine title for past summer festival activities.
- Finished all quests and deeds in the Halls of Crafting.
- Finished all quests and deeds in Mirror Halls.
- Finished all quests and deeds in Water Wheels.
- Completed all quests and deeds in Dar Narbudug, including Redeemer of the Deep. (5/6 DN armour)
- Finished Vol II, Book 9 Epic quests, including all Epilogue quests.
- Finished all Mirkwood Landing quests and deeds.
- Finished with all Mirkwood landscape quests and deeds.
- Finished all deeds in Sword Halls, Warg-pens, and Sammath Gul (including Challenge modes). Working on Dungeons deeds.
- Made it past the Gauntlet & Durchest in Barad Guldur, working on downing the other bosses.
- Finished seasonal deeds: Yule, The Mightiest Arm, & Why Your Head Hurts.
- Skirmishes: Many new deeds unlocked and in progress.
- Reputation: Kindred to Eglain and Malladhrim. Earned reputation travel skills for Mirkwood, Thorin's Gate, and Ost Guruth.
- Free: Bree-horse, Dusky Redhorn-goat
- Reward: Grey Horse
- Vendor: Bree-Starter Horse, Blonde Sorrel Horse, Bay Horse, Bloodbay Horse, Chestnut Horse
- Festival: Harvestmath Horse, Yule Festival Horse, Yule Festival Snow Horse
- Reputation: Nimble Redhorn-goat, Tame Redhorn-goat, Liver Chestnut Horse, Dark Chestnut Horse, Tundra-horse, Ashen Horse, Galadhrim Horse, Smoky Black Horse
- Finished with Vol III, Book 1
Spawn of the Spider Queen of Darkness
- Gramsfoot map
- All Lugazag maps
- All Tirith Rhaw maps
- All Grimwood Lumber Camp maps
- All Tol Ascarnen maps
- All Isendeep Mine maps
- All available Corruptions, Skills, Traits & Appearances
- Completed the Conqueror of Tol Ascarnen, Conqueror of the Towers, and Kill the Enemy Leaders deeds.
- Need 1/4 Ost Ringdyr bosses for the Conquest of Ringdyr deed.
- Slayer Titles: Tormenter, Black Dog
- Emotes: taunt, chicken, sniff emotes unlocked via killing blows.
Last Update MysterX 23:27, 11 March 2010 (UTC)