The original Metalsmith's Guild-hall is found in Thorin's Hall - The Forging Hall, at its western wall.
This is the home for the Metalsmith's Guild where it is possible to gain reputation and obtain exclusive recipes and items not possible to obtain by other means.
- The Metalsmith's Guild trains serious students of the armourer's art in advanced techniques, allowing them to create superior items with less effort.
NOTE: since Update 27, players may find the guild NPCs located in The House of Craft in Minas Tirith (Midsummer) to be preferable to Thorin's Hall, since Tailor can also be guilded in the same location in Minas Tirith (Midsummer), thus obviating a separate trip. Minas Tirith (Midsummer) is available to characters of all levels.
|Hávar||Metalsmith's Guild Leader|
|Reifnir||Metalsmith's Guild Crest Recipes|
|Grani||Metalsmith's Guild Crest Trader|
|Lar||Metalsmith's Guild Improved Recipes|
|Grímnir||Metalsmith's Guild Legendary Recipes|
In addition to those already mentioned, NPCs are also found in these locations:
- Craftguilder's Hall in Galtrev
- Craft Hall in Snowbourn
- Crafting Hall in Aldburg
- Maenasdir in The Vineyards of Lórien. (Unique recipes only)
- Library of Saphadzîr in Dol Amroth
- The House of Craft in Minas Tirith (before battle)
- Crafting Hall in Dale
- Estolad Lân in the Morgul Vale
In order to gain reputation in your chosen guild, you must:
- Purchase guild recipes from Reifnir, the Metalsmith's Guild Crest Recipes vendor
- Craft any or all of the recipes to make "crests"
- Right-click on the crests to gain guild reputation. Consider using a reputation accelerator (may be granted by Hobbit presents, or purchased from Marks vendor).
- Remember to repeat the process of making each crest each day, and consume it to gain reputation.
- with normal real life interruptions, a character can gain Westemnet standing with the Guild in about a month
- The easiest way to reach Honoured (Minas Ithil) Master of the Guild standing is to have the Minas Morgul Expansion.
- If you don't have the Minas Morgul Expansion you can use the "old" guild recipes to gain the 200.000 rep needed.
The Metalsmith's Guild rewards its fellow members with recipes from Expert to Eastemnet tier; see the following vendors to claim them when you gain the required reputation level:
- Lar - Metalsmith's Guild Improved Recipes
- Grímnir - Metalsmith's Guild Legendary Recipes
- Maenasdir - in The Vineyards of Lórien for Lothlórien recipes
|Cook • Jeweller • Metalsmith • Scholar • Tailor • Weaponsmith • Woodworker|
|Settlements and Landmarks of Thorin's Hall
|Landmarks:||Blue Stone Garrison • The Festival Arena • The Forging Hall • The Great Hall • The Greenhouse • Hall of Kings • The Maker's Hall • Hall of Merchants • Metalsmith's Guild • Thorin's Hall Inn • Weaponsmith's Guild|