Champion Items Index
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Horns are crafted by Woodworkers.
- On consumption, they stun multiple enemies in the midst of a battle (with a 3m cooldown).
- Horns of lower crafting tier are most effective against targets level [x + 5] or lower: for example Lebethron Horn having a minimum level 40 is most effective against targets level 45 or lower.
- Higher tier horns don't have this limitation and are effective against targets of your level or lower.
- Potions are crafted by Scholars.
- On consumption, they provide Fervour and increase the potency of Devastating Critical Hits for a short duration (with a 3m cooldown).
- Runes are crafted by Jewellers. Starting from level 50, they function as your secondary Legendary Item.
- They can be equipped in your class slot to reduce the Power cost for Strike or Blade skills, or give other bonuses via Legendary Legacies.
|-1% Strikes Line Power Cost||20|
|-2% Strikes Line Power Cost||20|
|-1% Blade Line Area of Effect Power Cost||20|
|-2% Blade Line Area of Effect Power Cost||20|
|-3% Strikes Line Power Cost||30|
|-4% Strikes Line Power Cost||30|
|-3% Blade Line Area of Effect Power Cost||30|
|-4% Blade Line Area of Effect Power Cost||30|
|-5% Strikes Line Power Cost||40|
|-6% Strikes Line Power Cost||40|
|-5% Blade Line Area of Effect Power Cost||40|
|-6% Blade Line Area of Effect Power Cost||40|
|Champion Traceries can be slotted and provide bonuses.||51*|
A * indicates the level of the quest for which the item is a selectable reward.
|Master Item Index • Armour Index • Weapons Index • Jewellery Index
|Essences:||41-50 • 51-60 • 61-70 • 71-80 • 81-90 • 91-100 • 101-110 • 111-120 • 121-130 • 131-140 • Class-specific|
|Consumables:||Morale Potions • Power Potions • Curative Potions • Carnival Food • Cooked Food • Fortifying Food • Special Food • Trail Food • Hope Tokens • Battle Lore • Oils • Shield-spikes • Beverages • Fine Drinks • Strong Drinks • Pipe-weed • Campfire Kits|
|Class Items:||Beorning • Brawler • Burglar • Captain • Champion • Guardian • Hunter • Lore-master • Minstrel • Rune-keeper • Warden|
|Legendary Items:||Legendary Items • Heraldric Traceries • Word of Craft Traceries • Word of Power Traceries
Word of Mastery Traceries: Beorning • Brawler • Burglar • Captain • Champion • Guardian • Hunter • Lore-master • Minstrel • Rune-keeper • Warden
|Crafting Items:||Crafting Tools • Crafting Lore • Crafting Journals • Mastery Components|