Warden Items Index
Warden Battle Hymns
Warden Battle Hymns are consumables crafted by Woodworkers. They have a 3 minute cooldown, reduce the Power cost of your Gambit Builders by 100% and give a bonus to Shield, Fist or Spear Gambits depending on the type.
Battle Hymns cannot be used in Monster Play.
Each carving gives a Vitaliy and max Power bonus and reduces the Power cost of Fist, Shield or Spear Gambits. In addition to this, some Fist, Shield or Spear carvings also gives one of three other bonuses, depending on the type:
- [Tier] Bane/Star of the [Gambit type] Carving: +...% Light damage
- [Tier] Protector/Guardian of the [Gambit type] Carving: +... Physical Mitigation
- [Tier] Will/Heart of the [Gambit type] Carving: +... Tactical Mitigation
- Oils are used by Hunters and Wardens to change their damage type on their ranged attacks.
- While simple oils are available at the trainer, it is recommended to get those crafted by Scholars due to the much longer durations.
- The Oil Wash is sold exclusively by the trainer.
- Almost all creatures have a higher mitigation to common damage than to other damage types. Using oils to change your damage type will thus most times make you hit harder.
- Especially vulnerable to fire damage: Creatures of Nature and many Beasts.
- Especially vulnerable to light damage: Orcs and most of Troll-kind.
- Some creatures (e.g. the Nazgûl in Mordor Besieged) have a passive ability to reflect fire damage onto the attacker.
|A simple wash to remove any oils applied to your arrows or javelins.||20|
|Ranged skills deal fire damage, Duration: 5m||20|
|Ranged skills deal light damage, Duration: 5m||30|
- Shield-spike Kits are used by Guardians and Wardens to increase their attack critical chance or change their damage type while using a shield.
- While basic shield-spike kits are available at the trainer, it is recommended to get those crafted by Weaponsmiths.
- The Shield-spike Removal Kit is sold exclusively by the trainer.
- Shield-spike Kits have a 2m cooldown.
|Master Item Index • Armour Index • Weapons Index • Jewellery Index
|Essences:||41-50 • 51-60 • 61-70 • 71-80 • 81-90 • 91-100 • 101-110 • 111-120 • 121-130 • 131-140 • 141-150 • Class-specific • PvMP|
|Consumables:||Morale Potions • Power Potions • Curative Potions • Carnival Food • Cooked Food • Fortifying Food • Special Food • Trail Food • Hope Tokens • Battle Lore • Oils • Shield-spikes • Beverages • Fine Drinks • Strong Drinks • Pipe-weed • Camp-fire Kits|
|Class Items:||Beorning • Brawler • Burglar • Captain • Champion • Guardian • Hunter • Lore-master • Mariner • Minstrel • Rune-keeper • Warden|
|Legendary Items:||Legendary Items • Heraldric Traceries • Word of Craft Traceries • Word of Power Traceries
Word of Mastery Traceries: Beorning • Brawler • Burglar • Captain • Champion • Guardian • Hunter • Lore-master • Mariner • Minstrel • Rune-keeper • Warden
|Crafting Items:||Crafting Tools • Crafting Lore • Crafting Journals • Mastery Components|