The Icy Crevasse
This Skirmish has a minimum level of 40.
Group, Level and Tier
There are three Tiers of difficulty for this Skirmish
You can start this skirmish for the following groups:
- Solo (1) or Duo (2)
- Small Fellowship (3) or Fellowship (6)
- Raid (12)
There is one quest in this skirmish that scales to your level. You will automatically receive it when entering the Skirmish.
- The The Icy Crevasse (Deed) rewards the Title: Icy Crevasser
- There are a number of Skirmish Lieutenants Deeds
- Since you will only meet one or two of these encounter mobs each skirmish, you will have to do several sessions before you can complete it.
- Mobs you encounter must be close to your level or the kill will not count towards the deed
Random Encounter mobs:
- will only meet some of these mobs during the instance, not all.
- By level stat details are on the creatures page
Fight your way thru the canyons. Each canyon is barricaded with a massive wall of ice crystals that will melt once you capture each flag. In each canyon you will find steam vents that will give a bonus effect, +50% Outgoing Healing and +50% Incoming Healing, use these to your advantage and fight on top of them. Once you kill the end box use the sled to exit the instance.
Boss and End Fight
This is a dual boss fight but most of the fight Guinokh and Malgen will fight once at a time. In the boss room, there will be vents that give +50% Outgoing Healing and +50% Incoming Healing. These vents bestow this effect and replaces the Winds of Forochel effect. If working on one mob, it is beneficial to have the mob on the vent so that it will not have the +50% Damage buff while you retaining your damage buff. This is a bit harder to do when packs of mobs spawn in groupings of Small Fellowship and above.
|Malgen (Skirmish - Icy Crevasse)||Mammoth|
Don't forget to loot both boss corpses, if they remain, the Fancy Wooden Chest will show up after you get the flag. Competing the skirmish will reward Lossoth of Forochel Reputation. Rewards and Loot scale to the level, group size and tier of the Skirmish. Loot is found:
- Completing quest flags or objectives
- End Boss
- Fancy Wooden Chest (appears after the boss fight)
- Sometimes you will need to activate the last banner before the chest appears, be aware and DON'T LEAVE until after you find the boss loot or chest.
Skirmish Marks are the main rewards and currency of skirmishes. They are not stored in one's inventory; but found in the skirmish and player's wallet windows. Marks, Medallions, and Seals are used to barter at the many skirmish barterers.
Summary Loot List
- Legendary Item Experience
- , s (primarily from encounters and bosses), s (from higher tiers) s
- money coin like the
- Heritage Runes like the
- Relics like the
- Legendary Consumable Items like
- Legendary Crafting Components like
- Skirmish Tokens and Emblems give a temporarily buff effect on yourself, or deal damage or debuff a mob
- Reputation usually about 700 points of reputation with various factions