Agoroth, the Narrowdelve
|Agoroth, the Narrowdelve|
|Level:||45 - 150|
|Size:||Solo/Duo, Small Fellowship(3)|
- "Deep in the frozen wilds of Forochel, the Arnorian fortress Agoroth lies hidden. Although no living souls have set foot there for thousands of years, thou now findst thyself in a race to reach its vault before the forces of Angmar."
Estimated completion time is between <x - y> minutes.
- [...] Agoroth, the Narrowdelve -- Solo
- [...] Agoroth, the Narrowdelve -- Tier 1
- [...] Agoroth, the Narrowdelve -- Tier 2
- [...] Agoroth, the Narrowdelve -- Tier 3
Known deeds for this instance (usually bestowed upon first entrance) include:
- Agoroth, the Narrowdelve -- Tier 1
- Agoroth, the Narrowdelve -- Tier 2
- Agoroth, the Narrowdelve -- Tier 3
- Agoroth, the Narrowdelve -- Tier 3 -- Leading the Charge
These mobs are encountered within this instance:
Walk-through and Tactics
Using the summoning horn, players can enlist the aid of Lothrandir during this instance. He has the following skills:
Mobs in this instance can put a heavy not potable fire dots on the characters, after clearing the adds to the central lake, characters can remove these by running into the lake. After the lake there are two possible paths to follow. The left side has Gauredain and their boss Rúcrog Hoarpelt, while the right side has Angmarim and their boss Aigrith the Ashen. Depending on which boss the group choose to fight first, the opposite boss will gain one extra special attack.
After defeating both of the bosses, the central path opens and there is a long role-play sequence that can be skipped just by running further up to the Helcessar. All characters have to stand for a couple seconds without movement in a yellow circle to get teleported to the ship, where the final boss fight against the Storm of the Witch-king happens. Starting this fight requires all characters to be present, because they all need to stand on marked positions for the boss fight to start.
- Tier 1
- Tier 2
- Tier 3
- Aigrith the Ashen has a skill that reflects damage. Be aware not to attack her when this skill is up. This is a corruption that can be removed. There can be two layers of this corruption to remove.
- Aigrith the Ashen also has the skill that can put you on fire. There is a pool of water in her room that you can jump to solve this problem.
- During the final boss fight, a random player will get either a red eye and drop a fire puddle, or a blue eye and freeze. To avoid the freeze, the character needs to walk into the fire puddle with the eye, which will thaw the character immediately. Alternatively, a character with a red eye can drop a fire puddle on an already frozen teammate. However, the whole eye effect can be skipped if the character with the eye is out line of sight of the boss, at the moment of dropping the puddle or freezing. The mast provides a safe line of sight if you are on the ship. In case you get kicked into the water by the spirits and you have the eye, you can get out line of sight if you swim close to the ship.
- If you geht kicked out, you have to climb back on the ship. It can be tricky to climb via the sloped ice onto the ship, but there are also clickable ropes on both sides that will return characters back onto the ship. For this reason, it is a good idea to have keybinds for the 'select nearest item' and 'use selection' actions. However, players are not targetable while loading after clicking the rope, thus if there is no other target for the boss to attack, this method can cause a reset of the fight.
Higher tiers drop also loot from lower tiers except specific.
|Settlements, Areas and Landmarks of Forochel
|Areas:||Itä-mâ • Jä-kuru • Jä-rannit • Länsi-mâ • Talvi-mûri • Taur Orthon|
|Settlements:||Kauppa-kohta • Kuru-leiri • Pynti-peldot • Sûri-kylä • Zigilgund|
|Landmarks:||4th Dwarf Channel • 7th Dwarf Channel • 10th Dwarf Channel • Barad Gaurhoth • Hammastus-pesä • Hylje-leiri • The Ironspan • Jotunstath • Jä-reitti • Jänis-leiri • Karhu-leiri • Kibilzahar • Kissa-sari • Korkea-järvi • Leijona-kotin • The Lonesome Stones • Metsästä-sija • Norsu-hauta • Norsu-leiri • Pynti-leiri • Reodh Fuil • Skirmish Camp • Tûli-mäit • Vesi-paistâ • Voi-teltta|
|Interiors:||Great Lodge of Sûri-kylä • Näky-kolo|
|Dungeons:||Icereave Mines • Peikko Den|
|Instances:||World Instances: Agoroth, the Narrowdelve • Sâri-surma / Skirmish: The Icy Crevasse / Quest Instances: Bregmor's Den • Halla-kolo • Kolo-hampât|