|Region:||The Misty Mountains|
Anyone unfortunate enough to be captured by the goblins of the mountains, and not immediately killed, will likely be taken to this multi-leveled cavern. The pens can be found a fair ways into Goblin-town by traversing the eastern tunnels. Judging by the man-shaped torsos on spits, it would seem the goblins don't have any intention of keeping their prisoners here long.
The following deeds can be obtained by visiting this location:
-  Other Prisoners
-  Keepers and the Kept
-  Plan in Motion
-  Stirring Up Trouble
-  Drummers in the Deep
-  Matuga and the Jailor's Key
-  The Great Escape
The following creatures are found within this area:
- Goblin-town Delver
- Goblin-town Guard
- Goblin-town Jailor
- Goblin-town Keeper
- Goblin-town Ravager
- Goblin-town Stalker
- The stench and horror of the Slave Pens of Goblin-town are the subject of dark rumour among travellers who must brave the High Pass, for it is well-known that the goblins delight in taking such folk captive and dragging them down into the depths of the Mountains where they are pressed into cruel labour in the darkness, and few ever again see the light of day. - Deed Text
Directions from the Mountain's Throat:
- Through first main room, down first ramp.
- Before going down second ramp, bear to left and continue straight across a bridge.
- Run straight as far as possible, then turn right on a bridge that crosses the room below.
- Turn left after crossing bridge, head north across another bridge, then turn right into a tunnel.
- Follow the tunnel east then north again. At the fork in the road turn right.
- Follow the tunnel east then north again, and turn at the first right.
- Follow the tunnel east, then north, then east again. The entrance to the slave pens is beyond two goblin jailers.
|Settlements, Areas and Landmarks of The Misty Mountains|
|Areas:||Eastern Bruinen Source • Giant Halls • Helegrod • High Crag • North High Pass • Northern Bruinen Source • South High Pass • Western Bruinen Source|
|Settlements:||Glóin's Camp • Hrimbarg • Vindurhal|
|Landmarks:||Akûltot • Bergel's Notch • The Bitter Stair • The Black Crack • Caldwell Pool • Ceber Los • Cirith Daur • Cirith Imladris • The Deep-fires • Den of the Northern Army • Dómstoll • Eglanúr • Eikhall Dale • Erforgh Cleft • Frosthyle Pond • Gabilazan • Ghâshru • The Giant's Needle • Goblin-town Throne Room • Gollum's Cave • Greybough End • Hríthur's Haven • Imlad Norn • Iorbar • Iskeld's Lookout • The Lornstone • Men Helch • The Mountain's Throat • Nan Gongarag • Northtarn • Orod Laden • Pinnath Fenui • Rakhâs-bizar • Slave Pens • Snárskrith Dell • Starkhath • Stonecaller's Circle • Thorgest's Haven • Thundergrot • War Steadings • Whitcleft • Writhenbores|