High Elves, who have beheld the beauty of Valinor, possess grace and strength beyond even their woodland kin. Those few who remain yearn to see that Middle-earth is safe to bequeath to Men before they depart for the Undying Lands.
The race was added in 2017 with the Mordor Expansion.
High Elf Names
With rare exception, the Elves of Middle-earth have Sindarin names.
- Names like Arwen, Celebrian, and Galadriel are examples of Elf-women in Middle-earth.
- Common Feminine name Endings: -anor, -dal, -dis, -el, -eth, -iel, -il, -gil, -los, -raen, -reth, -riel, -rian, -rien, -uilas, -uilos, -wen, -wing
- Common Female Prefixes: Adan-, And-, Ar-, Bel-, Breg-, Celeb-, Dol-, Edhel-, El-, Fan-, Find-, Galadh-, Gil-, Hir-, Ior-, Ir-, Lal-, Mel-, Mor-, Nim-, Rod-, Sael-, Tinu-
- Names like Elrond, Legolas and Lindir are examples of elf-men in Middle-earth.
- Common Masculine name Endings in Sindarin are: -adan, -aran, -bor, -born, -dir, -dor, -had, -ion, -las, -moth, -or, -phant, -phor, -randir, -ras, -rod, -rond, -ros, -thalion, -thir, -uil, and -we
- Common Prefixes are: Adan-, Aeg-, Am-, Aran-, Bara-, Beleg-, Celeb-, Curu-, Dag-, El-, Fela-, Fin-, Gal-, Gil-, Hal-, Ing-, Lin-, Mal-, Pen-, Tar-, Thurin-, Ul-
- of Gondolin - The memory of the white towers of Gondolin, hidden city of the High Elves, still burns within you, though it fell to treachery long ago.
- of Imladris - Driven from your home by Death and war, you came to the hidden vale of Imladris, where you have long dwelt under Elrond's protection.
- of Nargothrond - You spent your younger days in the cavern-fortress of Nargothrond, the hall of Finrod Felagund, whose beauty was lost in the wars of old.
- of Beleriand - In Elder Days, you dwelt in the fair Elf-lands of Beleriand, now broken and lost forever beneath the Sea.
- of Ossiriand - Your home of Ossiriand survived the fall of Beleriand to be come Gil-galad's realm of Lindon, now grown empty as the Elves depart for Valinor.
High Elf Emotes
- : -7 Fate
- : +20 Maximum Morale, +60 non-Combat Morale Regen
- : -7 Will
- : +1% Disease and Poison Resistance
- For details see High Elf Traits
|Blade Dancer||+5% 1H/2H Sword Damage||42||Enmity of the Orcs III|
|Enmity of Darkness||+5% Light-type Damage||35||Enmity of the Dourhands|
|Glory of the First Age||Grants skill Glory of the First Age||38||Enmity of the Dourhands II|
|Grace of the Firstborn||+10% Out of Combat Run Speed||13||Enmity of the Orcs|
|Grace of Valinor||Grants skill Grace of Valinor||25||None; Auto-granted|
|Those Who Remain||Increases Will||29||None; Auto-granted|
|Travel to Caras Galadhon||Grants skill Travel to Caras Galadhon in Lothlórien||32||Enmity of the Orcs II|
|Virtuous High Elf||Grants +1 , , and||60+||Friend with Galadhrim|
|Wrath of the Firstborn||Grants skill Wrath of the Firstborn||19||None; Auto-granted|
Some of these traits are obtained via completion of High Elf Racial Deeds, while others are automatically granted upon reaching the appropriate level.