The Library at Tham Mírdain
|Level:||50 - 130|
|Cluster:||Shadows of Angmar|
"The Library at Tham Mírdain once held much of the knowledge of the early Age and withstood the brunt of Sauron's attack against Eregion. Though much of the surviving lore was carried away by Elrond Halfelven, the forces of Angmar now seek the remnants...."
This instance is designed for a small fellowship (3 players) from level 52 and up.
Estimated completion time is between 20-40 minutes.
-  A Matter of Knowledge
-  Biting the White Hand
-  Chieftain Gûrsh
-  Purging the Overmasters
-  Challenge: Chieftain Gûrsh
(If you begin with either the "Biting the White Hand" or "Purging the Overmasters" quests, after completing those, you may exit and re-enter to pick up "A Matter of Knowledge", even after finishing "Chieftain Gûrsh".)
Known Deeds for this instance include:
- Invaders of Tham Mírdain
- Lore of the Forgotten Library
- Mercenaries of the White-hand
- Soldiers of the Enemy
- Soldiers of the Enemy (Advanced)
- Warriors of the Enemy
- Warriors of the Enemy (Advanced)
- The Pale Followers
- The Pale Followers (Advanced)
- Click [+] to expand a list of creatures.
- Commander Piztor - Basic "tank and spank". You walk into the room where you fight two waves of 3 pale folk and then the boss. Take care to NOT walk out of the room or it will reset. This includes putting Sigils outside the room (ouch!).
- Commander Unudhu - First time his health drops below 50%, he will AoE stun everyone and begin to cast a healing spell that will bring him up to 100% health again. Stun will pass before he is done casting the spell, so there is time to interrupt it. Otherwise a straight forward tank and spank.
- Chieftain Gûrsh - "Tank and Spank" again. Nothing special about this final boss. However, if you want an easier fight, be sure to clear out all the birds before you kill the second boss or you'll have Gursh AND about 15 birds on you. That may not bode well.
Tips: After you enter pull non-elites first.
Challenge: Birds must be killed during the final fight with Chieftain Gûrsh. They must be killed after Gursh dies to get your seals and chest, if you kill them while he is still alive you will get the chest but not the seals. Completing the challenge gives Seals.
|Settlements, Areas and Landmarks of Eregion|
|Settlements:||Echad Dúnann • Echad Eregion • Echad Mirobel • Gwingris|
|Areas:||Emyn Naer • Glâd Ereg • High Hollin • Low Hollin • Mirobel • Nan Sirannon • Pend Eregion • Redhorn Gate • Tâl Caradhras • Walls of Moria|
|Landmarks:||Bannog Cadlus • Barad Morlas • The Black Pool • The Brackwater • Burnt Tor • Carchres • Cirith Narugorch • Daergil • Delotham • Filgogân • Goeolhad • Lhúgres • The Library at Tham Mírdain • Minas Elendúr • Munudh Cadlus • Pembar • Porth Cadlus • Redhorn Snowfall • Sâd Rechu • Sâd Thareg • Sâd Umroval • The School at Tham Mírdain • Sirannon Gate • Skirmish Camp • Stair Falls • Talath Dindal • Târ Stazg • Tawarond • Torech Andraug • Torech Bornagol • Torech Braignel • Torech Carangor • Torech Ladnel • Ulundín|
|Shadows of Angmar Fellowship Instances|
|Great Barrow:||The Maze • Thadúr • Sambrog|
|Fornost:||Wraith of Water • Wraith of Earth • Wraith of Fire • Wraith of Shadow|
|Garth Agarwen:||Arboretum • Barrows • Fortress|
|Annúminas:||Glinghant • Haudh Valandil • Ost Elendil|
|Angmar:||Barad Gúlaran • Carn Dûm • Urugarth|
|Tham Mírdain:||The Library at Tham Mírdain • The School at Tham Mírdain|
|Other:||The Halls of Night • Inn of the Forsaken • Goblin-town Throne Room|
|Shadows of Angmar Raid Instances|
|Raids:||The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu • Bogbereth • Ferndúr the Virulent • Helegrod: Dragon Wing (24) • Helegrod: Drake Wing • Helegrod: Giant Wing • Helegrod: Spider Wing|