Sant Lhoer, the Poison Gardens
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Level:||140 - 140|
|Cluster:||The Return to Carn Dûm|
- "Known as the poison gardens of Carn Dûm, Sant Lhoer is a dank place teeming with deadly plants, trees, and flowers, the likes of which have scarcely or never before been seen in Middle-earth. Above the foetid, beryl-green waters which flow through Sant Lhoer rise immense, pellucid structures, greatest among them Bâr Heledh, the Glass House. It is here that the sorceress Oganuin plies her craft, experimenting upon creatures, plants, and all those who stray too near the ever-grasping tendrils of her creations. To what end, and for what purpose? One can only assume the darkest of designs...."
Sant Lhoer, the Poison Gardens is an instance designed for a small fellowship introduced with Update 35 - The Return to Carn Dûm!
The instance is available in the Instance Finder after completing Discovery: Carn Dûm, completed by travelling to Bail Avarc.
This is a scaled instance with a minimum level of 140, designed for a solo, duo and small fellowship. The instance is available at level 140
Estimated completion time is between 15–30 minutes solo or on tier 1 in a group.
- Dolág - during Into Sant Lhoer, the Poison Gardens
- Málruv - during Into Sant Lhoer, the Poison Gardens
These mobs are encountered within Sant Lhoer:
- Click [+] to expand a list of creatures.
- First Boss: Tarkka-oka and Crathair
- Second Boss: Grand Cultivator Oganuin
Walk-through and Tactics
- Touching thorn bushes within the instance will apply the following damaging effect:
- Entering the poisonous green water within the instance will apply the following damaging effect:
- Grand Cultivator Oganuin will frequently drop poison fields on the ground that apply the following damaging effect:
|Tarkka-oka and Cráthair's Chest - All Tiers|
|Item:Rationed Freshwater Fish Plate Recipe|
|Rationed Beetroot Sticks Recipe|
|Item:Rationed Bacon-wrapped Sprouts Recipe|
|Item:Rationed Nut and Berry Bread Recipe|
|Tarkka-oka and Cráthair's Chest - Solo + Tier 1 + Tier 2|
|Enhancement Rune, Lvl 131|
|Winter Delver's Essence Box|
|Stout Pauldrons of Carn Dûm|
|Vigorous Pauldrons of Carn Dûm|
|Potent Pauldrons of Carn Dûm|
|Robust Pauldrons of Carn Dûm|
|Resolute Pauldrons of Carn Dûm|
|Curative Mantle of Carn Dûm|
|Forceful Mantle of Carn Dûm|
|Angmar Reborn Instances
|Small fellowship:||Sant Lhoer, the Poison Gardens • Thaurisgar, the Vile Apothecary|
|Fellowship:||Sagroth, Lair of Vermin|
|Raid:||Gwathrenost, the Witch-king's Citadel|
|Settlements and Landmarks of Ephel Angren |
|Landmarks:||Bâr Heledh • Gwathrenost • Sagroth • Sant Lhoer • Thaurisgar|
|Instances:||Gwathrenost, the Witch-king's Citadel • Sagroth, Lair of Vermin • Sant Lhoer, the Poison Gardens • Thaurisgar, the Vile Apothecary|