Nestled in the White Mountains, Dunharrow is an encampment of the Rohirrim and the refuge for the citizens of Edoras.
The following services can be found within the settlement of Dunharrow:
The following deeds can be advanced by visiting this place:
-  Volume IV, Book 1: Chapter 1: The Muster of the Rohirrim
-  Volume IV, Book 1: Chapter 2: The Ruthless Dead
-  Volume IV, Book 1: Chapter 3: The Whisper of Death
-  The Burdens of Underharrow - vector from Éowyn in Edoras
-  The Fiddle and the Drum
-  Shelter in the Harrowdale
-  Bravery Beyond Her Years
 Spirits of Harrowdale
-  Assembling the Warriors
 Watchers of the Road
-  From Shelter to Shelter
 Haunting the Dead
-  Word from the Harrowdale - vector back to Éowyn in Edoras
The following NPCs provide services.
|Forge and Relic-master|
|Supplies & Provisions|
- Dunharrow is a clifftop overlooking Harrowdale, the valley of the River Snowbourn. The path climbs upwards in a series of switch-backs from Underharrow to Dunharrow - the Stair of the Hold.
- This path is lined with statues known as the Púkel-men — statues originally carved by the Men of the White Mountains, in the likeness of the Drúedain. After the stair was the "Firienfeld", a large grassy area for the encampment of soldiers and refuge-seekers.
- From Dunharrow a natural amphitheater, large carved stones marks the entrance to the Dimholt, which leads into the Paths of the Dead.
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, The Return of the King, "The Muster of Rohan"
|Settlements and Landmarks of Kingstead
|Settlements:||Dunharrow • Edoras • Entwade • Middlemead • Underharrow|
|Landmarks:||Dark Door • Dimholt • Bosa's Farm • Folcbur's Homestead • Pendlac's Farm • Upbourn|