|General Topics: Ranks, Raiding|
|Creep Topics: Classes, Blessings, Skins, Quests, Titles, Troll Sessions|
|Freep Topics: Armour Sets, Quests, Titles, Ranger Sessions|
Players can join the conflict in the Ettenmoors as soon as they reach level 20. Here, they battle Monster Players and try to advance the battle lines in favour of the Coldfells Army.
- All players regardless of account type have access to the Ettenmoors as a soldier for the Free Peoples at level 20, and are automatically scaled to level 150 with the patch 33.1
- Prior to the release of the Riders of Rohan Expansion, player characters were eligible to participate in PvMP in the Ettenmoors at level 40. With the release of Update 13, level 20 is the new minimum requirement.
- All player characters (Freeps) below level 150 will be automatically scaled up to level 150 once they enter the Ettenmoors.
Travel to the Ettenmoors
There are no connected locations to pass into the Ettenmoors.
Stable-master (to Glân Vraig)
- Once you are at least level 20, visit one of the four stable-masters who can transport you to the Ettenmoors.
Stable-master (in Glân Vraig)
|South Bree||(Swift)||Bree-land||28||Min. Level: 20|
|Thorin's Gate||(Swift)||Ered Luin||28||Min. Level: 20|
|Rivendell||(Swift)||Trollshaws||28||Min. Level: 20|
|Michel Delving||(Swift)||The Shire||28||Min. Level: 20|
- Completing the introductory quest Tutorial: Outfitted for Battle will award the following travel skill:
- These Maps can be purchased using Commendations that allow fast travel into the Ettenmoors:
Quests & Gear
Once the new recruits have reached Glân Vraig, the secure base of operations for the Coldfells Army, they can assist in turning the tide of battle in favour of the Free People by completing quests and raising their Rank by defeating Monster Players.
Glân Vraig offers many daily repeatable quests as well as a number of barter and reward vendors.
- Free people characters can use Money (Tier 1 to start) or Commendations (Tier 2+ as you earn them) to acquire armour, jewelry, and class items, as well as potions, food, scrolls, and tokens.
- Vendors trade their items for Commendations. These can be earned by defeating enemies as well as completing quests.
Additional Quest Locations
- Ost Ringdyr to the north which can be reached by means of a guarded path starting at the northern gate of Glân Vraig,
- Hoarhallow to the West of Glân Vraig,
- Isendeep Miners Camp far to the North at the West entrance to the Isendeep Mine.
- Review Freep Quests for all current available quest objectives and plan your journey accordingly.
When the commander of one of these locations falls, it will switch control to the opposing side. Each landmark offers various quests to the side holding it as well as various percentage boosts to infamy/renown and commendation gain. They are often hotly contested and may switch sides multiple times a day. For a detailed description of each location, see their linked articles (above).
This capture is an objective of the following quest and can be done once daily per character:
|Glân Vraig Commendation Traders
|Armour Traders:||Coldfells Heavy Armour Quartermaster • Coldfells Medium Armour Quartermaster • Coldfells Light Armour Quartermaster|
|Jewellery, Essences and Class Items:||Blythe (Jewellery) • Alwuld (Class Items and Consumables) • Coldfells Quartermaster (Cloaks and Essences) • Coldfells Provisioner (Buffs and Services)|
|Outdated Weapons and Shields:||Quartermaster (Beornings) • Egbert Ditchins (Burglars) • Cathorn (Captains) • Celoseth (Champions) • Halgils (Guardians) • Tongdir (Hunters) • Dayna (Lore-masters) • Bellflower Pitts (Minstrels) • Telemnar (Rune-keepers) • Landru (Wardens)|