This deep cavern is only accessible by descending the crude scaffolding constructed by the goblins, deep within Goblin-town's western tunnels. The booming sound of cave-trolls beating their drums, so as not to be beat by their goblin masters, can be heard.
Tips: See Goblin-town Quests in Order
These deeds can be advanced by exploring Thundergrot:
These creatures are encountered at this location:
- Cave-troll Drummer
- Goblin-town Guard
- Goblin-town Lasher
- Kaushar the Drum-mender
- Takhborkh, Master of the Lash
- Thundergrot is aptly named for the enormous booming sounds that echo through the surrounding caves and passages. This thunder is produced by massive drums carried by the Cave-troll Drummers bred and enslaved by the goblins and employed when they raid larger settlements under cover of night. — Deed
There is just one way to go downstairs upon entering. At the bottom, head south and the chamber opens up into several small rooms.
- Kaushar and the trolls can be found both in the far southern and far eastern rooms
- There is a Refuse Pile with a button near a campfire roughly in the middle of the chamber
- Going back up: the stairs up are in the mid-west part of the chamber