Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Oils are used by Hunters and Wardens to change their damage type on their ranged attacks.
- While simple oils are available at the trainer, it is recommended to get those crafted by Scholars due to the much longer durations.
- The Oil Wash is sold exclusively by the trainer.
- Almost all creatures have a higher mitigation to common damage than to other damage types. Using oils to change your damage type will thus most times make you hit harder.
- Especially vulnerable to fire damage: Creatures of Nature and many Beasts.
- Especially vulnerable to light damage: Orcs and most of Troll-kind.
- Some creatures (e.g. the Nazgûl in Mordor Besieged) have a passive ability to reflect fire damage onto the attacker.
|A simple wash to remove any oils applied to your arrows or javelins.||20|
|Ranged skills deal fire damage, Duration: 5m||20|
|Ranged skills deal light damage, Duration: 5m||30|
|Master Item Index • Armour Index • Weapons Index • Jewellery Index|
|Essences: 41-50 • Level 51-60 • 61-70 • 71-80 • 81-90 • 91-100 • 101-110 • 111-120 • 121-130 • Class-specific |
Consumables: Morale Potions • Power Potions • Curative Potions • Carnival Food • Cooked Food • Fortifying Food • Special Food • Trail Food • Hope Tokens
Battle Lore • Oils • Shield-spikes • Beverages • Fine Drinks • Strong Drinks • Pipe-weed • Campfire Kits
Class Items: Beorning • Burglar • Captain • Champion • Guardian • Hunter • Lore-master • Minstrel • Rune-keeper • Warden
Legendary Items: Legendary Items • Legacies • Titles • Relics
Crafting Items: Crafting Tools • Crafting Lore • Crafting Journals • Mastery Components