- Oils are used by Hunters and Wardens to change their damage type on their ranged attacks.
- While simple oils are available at the trainer, it is recommended to get those crafted by Scholars.
- The Oil Wash is sold exclusively by the trainer.
- Almost all creatures have a higher mitigation to common damage than to other damage types. Using oils to change your damage type will thus most times make you hit harder.
- Especially vulnerable to fire damage: Creatures of Nature and many Beasts.
- Especially vulnerable to light damage: Orcs and most of Troll-kind.
|A simple wash to remove any oils applied to your arrows or javelins.||20|
|Ranged skills deal fire damage, Duration: 5m||20|
|Ranged skills deal light damage, Duration: 5m||30|
|Master Item Index • Armour Index • Weapons Index • Jewellery Index|
|Essences: Level 41-60 • Level 61-80 • Level 81-100 • Level 101-120 • Class-specific |
Consumables: Morale Potions • Power Potions • Curative Potions • Cooked Food • Fortifying Food • Trail Food • Hope Tokens • Battle Lore
Buffs • Oils • Shield-spikes • Beverages • Fine Drinks • Strong Drinks • Pipe-weed • Campfire Kits
Class Items: Beorning • Burglar • Captain • Champion • Guardian • Hunter • Lore-master • Minstrel • Rune-keeper • Warden
Crafting Items: Crafting Tools • Crafting Lore • Crafting Journals • Mastery Components