These remnants of ancient times are found furthest to the south-west in Tâl Bruinen, far south-west from Echad Candelleth and south of Eryn Singor. The ruins are now occupied by a tribe of fierce Gauredain and their pet wolves. Their extravagant, yet menacing totems can be found strewed throughout the ruins. Deepest within the ruins is found a door to Draugroth, a ruined filled cave housing more Gauredain and wolves.
The following deeds can be obtained by visiting this location:
- The Wilds of Tâl Bruinen -- Find Echad Gauradan
-  An End to the Enterprise
-  Sorcerers of the Wolf
-  Wolves out of the Wild - Repeatable
-  Year 11 Travels: Ruins of Middle Earth
The following creatures are found around Echad Gauradan:
- While civilized men long ago quit these hills, a tribe of wild men have recently taken up residence here, seemingly at home amongst the dangerous beasts and natural hazards of the region.
- Alas, they are of a savage disposition and display an obvious hatred of those who intrude upon their territory from more civilized lands. — Deed text
This page has been verified as correct by Sucamarto for update 22.1 on Sat, 21 Apr 2018
|Settlements, Areas and Landmarks of The Trollshaws|
|Settlements:||Echad Candelleth • Rivendell • Thorenhad|
|Areas:||Bruinen Gorges • Giant Valley • High Moor • Nan Tornaeth • North Trollshaws • Rivendell Valley • South Trollshaws • Tâl Bruinen|
|Landmarks:||Amon Nendir • Amon Varadh • Bar-e-Therchir • Barachen's Camp • Barad Glamgil • Barad Remmellad • Bear Dens • The Blooming Fens • Cirith Ulunn • Crumbled Cellar • Delossad • Drauglad • Draugroth • Echad Gauradan • Eryn Singor • The Ford of Bruinen • Forgotten Monument • Garbert's Cottage • The Gates of Imladris • Gladdalf • The Glamgil Falls • Laenan • The Last Bridge • Lavanim • The Lost Temple • Minas Agor • Minas Ciliant • Narlinn's Post • Nurath • Ost Belegram • Ost Brandras • Ost Chall • Ost Dúrgonn • Ost Thondol • The Stone-trolls' Glade • The Stonemere • Taur Ornolf • Thingroth • Torogrod • Trapdoor Lair • The Wovenvales|