Haerondir is a settlement located within the area of Noman-lands in The Wastes. It is currently occupied by the Rangers of Ithilien and the Host of the West. Their enemies believe the ruins are haunted, and the Rangers are doing what they can to keep it that way.
The following services can be found within the settlement of Haerondir:
- Master-provisioner (Host of the West)
- Master-weaponist (Host of the West)
- Master-armourer (Host of the West)
Tasks Bulletin Board
-  Grave Tidings
-  Lost in Passing
- Faramir, son of Ondoher
-  Faramir's Ruse
-  The Wainriders of Dol Acharn -- Any Wainrider
-  Relics of Victory -- Landscape
-  Vengeance of the Fallen
Small Ranger camp in the Slag-hills
- These quests unlocks in sets if 3. Turning in one quest from a set unlocks the next set. Completing this quest chain will unlock the final quests needed to unlock the fellowship crafting instances. The final quests are listed under The Slag-hills.
- Note: If you only want to unlock the crafting instances, you simply need the sequence The Escape -> The War-party -> The War-leaders, and can ignore the other Lang Rhuven quests.
This page has been verified as correct by Sucamarto for update 22.1 on Sat, 21 Apr 2018
|Settlements, Areas and Landmarks of The Wastes|
|Settlements:||Camp of the Host • Haerondir|
|Areas:||Noman-lands • Dagorlad • Slag-hills|
|Landmarks:|| Tham Durlan • Nuiharn • Guard Tower Ruins • Store House Ruins • Merchant shop Ruins • Farm House Ruins • Inn Ruins • Noble's House Ruins • Stable Ruins|
Carchost • Dol Acharn • Dûm Boha • Fushaum Gund • Lang Rhuven • Narchost • Ondoher's Folly • Skoironk