- Coming close enough to a Superior Farmland this effect will be applied to a Farmer.
- As of Update 11: Treachery of the White Hand, LOTRO adjusted ALL crafting facilities to be used as regular and superior across the world. All non-unique facilities have had the word 'Superior' removed from their names.
- Superior Farmlands were required for Farmers who were using recipes from Artisan level and above. They also served lower level recipes.
- To be able to use Superior Farmlands for Artisan and above recipes, you must complete two quests and be granted Superior Farmland Access. When you have completed the first tier of the Expert Farmer tier, visit any Novice Farmhand. Notice that nothing hints about this requirement except that no XP is obtained any more, and neither can you begin to use any recipes of the next tier as expected. See Farmer for quests and NPCs.
- All crops can be grown in Superior Farmland.
- A Farming Garden (Superior Farmland) may be purchased in the in-game Lotro Store for installation at your Personal House or Kin house.
- This Farmland can be placed in a Large Yard Hook to allow you to perform Scholar crafting at your house.
- The Superior Farmlands have an Expert Farmhand on site to assist with recipes and supplies, and nearby workbenches for processing the harvests. Due to changes in the game all basic farmland is also classified as Superior Farmland.
|Location / Area||Region||Coords|
|Bree West Gate||Bree-land|
|Higher level regions|
|The Vineyards of Lórien||Lothlórien|
|Eaworth / Entwash Vale||East Rohan|
|Snowbourn / Sutcrofts||East Rohan|
- See also Farmlands