Welcome to Project:World, which concerns Lands, Regions, Settlements, Maps, Locations and more.
- Select an appropriate boilerplate and fill in the details.
- Generally speaking, when a new Area is begun (i.e. when Turbine releases an Update), the "hierarchy" of page creation for a new area has been...
- Update the Regional page
- Create the Regional Template
- Create the Area Template
- Create the new Category hierarchy
- Create the new Area page
- Quests in the area - now in "gated" order
- Main town (typically the first town encountered)
- Main town NPCs
- Locations and everything else
- Individual authors naturally go where their interest lead them. However, the basic pattern is -- I'll record "stuff" as I Level-up.
- Middle-earth is divided into different lands. - Boilerplate:Lands
- Lands are divided into Regions. - Boilerplate:Regions
- Regions are divided into Areas. - Boilerplate:Areas
- Articles found in the Geography category tree:
- Project plans, such as things that will be done soon and how they'll be done.
- Template: Region Navigation Box -- (Boilerplate:Regions) also needs to be split into separate boilerplate and template; plus /doc file
- Template: Area Navigation Box
- Template: Infobox Areas
- Template: Infobox Landmarks
- Template: Infobox Settlements
- Template: Infobox Interiors
- Boilerplate:Location Settlements
- Boilerplate:Location Interiors
Work In Progress
- List of articles or sections that are currently being worked on.
- List of completed articles, sections etc.
Things To Do
List of things (articles, sections etc.) that still need to be created/worked on.
- Implement a template+boilerplate for Points-of-Interest that do not qualify as Landmarks.
- Find a format for instance-versus-location pages which are/aren't locations.
|Major Lotro-Wiki Projects|
|Categorization • Character • Crafting • Creatures • Deeds • Documentation • Effects • Game Guides • Images • Instances • Lore • LOTRO Store • Monster Play • NPCs • Quests • Skirmishes • System Tools • World|
Expansion projects: Mordor