Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome to Project:NPCs, which concerns all NPCs found within LOTRO.
- As NPC counts as an in-game character that is not solely meant to be defeated (a creature or MOB). A character that players may interact with and that later must be defeated is an NPC.
- Coordinates for patrolling/roaming NPCs should be located around the middle of their patrol path. Mention their patrolling/roaming in the description.
- Article names should always be spelled exactly as it is shown in-game. For NPCs with special characters, see Help:Names.
- In the case of two different NPCs with the same name, create an article that includes (in braces) a distinguishing factor such as location or profession, in upper case, e.g. "Wiki (Informant)".
- In the case of a specific NPC who is available at several locations, structure one (1) article so it covers the different locations properly, with a generic description and table-of-content topmost. Provide a unique image per location named such as "Halbarad (Esteldín)". See Halbarad for a good example.
All articles found in the NPC category tree.
- Our goal is to have an article for every NPC.
- Add image to all NPCs templates. See Category:NPCs needing an image for images to be added.
- review new areas to ensure the new NPCs been added.
- Update stable-masters for new locations.
|Major Lotro-Wiki Projects
|Categorization • Character • Crafting • Creatures • Deeds • Documentation • Effects • Game Guides • Images • Instances • Lore • LOTRO Store • Monster Play • NPCs • Quests • Skirmishes • System Tools • World|
Expansion projects: Mordor