|Region:||March of the King|
- The Morgul Vale (Imlad Morgul in Sindarin) was the valley of the Morgulduin in the Ephel Dúath.
- Morgulduin was the polluted and icy-cold stream flowing through the Morgul Vale. It ran westward past Minas Morgul until it reached The Cross-roads in Ithilien, where its course turned southwest until it entered the Anduin just south of Osgiliath.
- Just to the north of the stream was the road from Osgiliath up to Minas Morgul.
- It flowed under the white, ghastly bridge that lead into Minas Morgul. The Bridge was destroyed by Mithrandir in the Quest: Fire Beneath the Shadow as you burned the noxious flowers.
- Faramir warned Frodo and Sam not to drink from it, as the water was tainted and would harm whoever imbibed it.
- Frodo, Sam, and Gollum entered the western end of the valley in order to reach the stairway to Cirith Ungol. As the three passed the white bridge Frodo was dazed by the noxious fumes and began running towards the city, but was stopped by Sam and Gollum. As they climbed the stairs they left the reek behind them on the floor of the valley.
- After the war was over, Aragorn as King Elessar ordered that Minas Morgul be utterly destroyed.
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers, "The Stairs of Cirith Ungol"
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, The Return of the King, "The Steward and the King"
|Settlements, Areas and Landmarks of March of the King|
|Settlements:||Aragorn's Pavilion • Camp of the Host • Henneth Annûn • Minas Tirith (After Battle)|
|Areas:||Minas Tirith (After Battle) • Pelennor (After Battle) • Osgiliath (After Battle) • North Ithilien|
|Landmarks:||Aragorn's Pavilion • Aelin Veren • Bâr Aroth • Bâr Tarnaher • Caladuil • Cair Andros • The Crossroads • Field of Cormallen • Imlad Morgul • Torngroth • Uya Hujûm • Thargelon|
|Settlements and Landmarks of North Ithilien|
|Landmarks:||Aelin Veren • Bâr Aroth • Bâr Tarnaher • Caladuil • Cair Andros • The Crossroads • Field of Cormallen • Imlad Morgul • Torngroth • Uya Hujûm • Thargelon|
|Regions of Mordor|
|March of the King • The Plateau of Gorgoroth • The Wastes|